Unfold

"What does wolfsbane mean? They think I'm a werewolf?" Zena asked sarcasticly. "Not exactly" I explained, "they mostly likely think you are an essence of magic." If it was true, it would explain why she passed out so easily. "So I do have magic!" She shooted. I waved my hand to quiet the whimsical Zena, "wolfsbane is a flower that, if concentrated, can produce a powerful poison. For a normal person it would have to be liquified, but just powder would be enough to cause some damage to those who Weald magic." Zena walked along the bank of the lake, taking in my every word. "So obviously this person didn't want to kill me," she concluded, clearly accepting the fact that she is magical. "But why only hurt me.. What was I doing wrong?"
I thought on that. Zena said she had seen a man in the middle of the lake reaching out to her. For the time being I decided to conclude that man was Arthur. This means Zena was attacked for two reasons; the attacker knew about Arthur and thought she had seen too much, or....
"They didn't want to kill you Zena. They wanted to threaten you." I said aloud. "But why?" She asked, "what makes me so important?"
"Maybe... Well.. Now Zena," I said firmly, "for the time being I can only conclude that.. You have some sort of magical ability."
She young girl bounced on the balls of her feet and let out a high-pitched scream, "eeeeeep! I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!" I rolled my eyes and regretted those words the moment I said them, "yes yes, my child, it's quite possible." I got her to settle down before continuing.
"I believe one possible reason for this attack is that you may be able to help the man out of the lake. And perhaps someone doesn't want that to happen."
"But how would I help? Who is he anyway?" She asked.
"Don't you remember your story from school" I said, my left eyebrow raised. She connected the story of Arthur and what was happening here. She fell to the ground I disbelieve.
"Now.." She muttered, "he is returning now. I.. I don't know if I can believe that."
I was shocked to hear this from her. "Believe it or not, that is the most logical explanation. Zena.. I know it's a real leap of faith but I believe that's exactly what's happening here. And that can only mean the kingdom is in grave danger. We may not know how.. But obviously the earth wants to give us a head start." Zena looked out to the lake, still in slight disbelief, "But.. Mr. Ambrosious... What do I have to do with any of that?"
I could feel the energy that fueled all of her astonishingly correct hunches start to slip out of her. All of this frightening information was scaring her.
"Zena," I put my hand on her shoulder. "Arthur reached out to you for a reason. He needs your help."

Author's note:
Thanks guys for reading this story. I honestly didn't think Merlin was popular enough to have fanfics. I hope you guys like the chapters to come. Feel free to tell me what you think.