The Job

Its early in the morning for izuku and his mom, inko. Izuku had told his mom that he was going to get a job to help her out since they have been having financial problems ever since inko lost her job. Izuku didnt know what kind of job he would get, or if he would even be able to find one with decent pay. After searching everywhere in town, and being turned down each time, he was left with one option... the gay stripper club.

"Here goes nothing..." said Izuku. He couldnt turn up empty handed to his mother. As Izuku opened the doors, he was met with bright neon lights gleaming at him and a bunch of drunk men throwing money at the Male strippers on the poles. Izuku went to the back, where it said to go for an interview. (Idk 😂) when he opened the doors he saw a little purple dude with balls on his head. He called himself "minetta". They sat down and had the interview, Izuku felt a bit uncomfortable because minetta had been eyeing him up and down.. and stopping at his thighs and buttox. "You've got a nice shape" minetta said. "Your hired" he added on. "T..thank you sir but when do I start?" Izuku asked questionably. "Well now of course, I'll start you with VIP passes. What this means is that if anyone with a VIP pass comes and asks for a special treatment, then you do what they say." Minetta explained. "I will call in my assistant to help you get ready, Uraraka!" Minetta yelled. Izuku heard a shuffle and the same door open that he had opened a little bit ago and saw a girl dressed in a slutty kitten outfit. "Yes sir?" The kitty asked.
"I need you to get Izuku here the bunny outfit from the storage unit." Answered minetta. "Yes sir" she said, almost excitedly. "Follow me, I cant believe your actually going to wear the bunny costume!! In my opinion it's the best one here." She chattered. Izuku just went along with it. As they arrived at the storage unit, Uraraka grabbed a box and opened it to reveal a bunch of costumes. "Ah here it is!" She said happily. "Here try it on, theres a changing room back there" she said as she pointed to the back of the storage unit. Izuku went in and changed out of his basic clothes and put on the slutty bunny suit. The suit had a bunny headband, lingerie stockings, a swimsuit like body suit.. which had a zipper at the bottom for other stuff~, his chest was bear showing off his abs and his pink nipples, he had a chocker on with a chain to make it look like someone can own him as a pet, and finially a black mask across his eyes.

Izuku came out of the dressing room and Uraraka was livid of how perfect Izuku looked in it. "Here, wear this around your neck so that people know that your only for VIP." Uraraka said as she handed him a necklace that said "VIP only daddy"...

It's been 3 weeks since Izuku started working at the gay stripper club, and he's realized that he actually has a talent for this kind of stuff. Sure it's a bit dangerous but Izukus moved on to actually performing on stage which pays alot more than just doing VIP. No one he knows, knows that he works at a stripper club. His mom would be disappointed in him and not to mention Bakugou would literally kill him. But what Izuku didnt think, is that his dear friend would come in his stripper club.

(618 words)