part 2

Hi.  So. Here we go.

Izukus POV.

I started goin out with kaachan. It seems like he's really changed, or at least I hope. He still gets really angry alot and it's a bit rocky right now but it's fine. "Hey kaachan?" I say hoping to get his attention. "What" he says back in his slightly annoyed tone. "Can you help me get a plate down? I cant reach." I say. "Get it yourself." He says angrily. Fine I guess I'll get on the counter. I grab 2 plates and I slip backward from stepping on water.

CRASH

I hit the ground hard and the plates are shattered. I got a few cuts on my legs which are now bleeding and my back and neck are killing me.  I just stay there, it hurts too much to move. "OI WTF" I hear kaachan yell from the living room. Then I hear shuffling and kaachan comes into the kitchen to see what happened. "What'd you do this time." He says. I manage to say that I slipped while getting the plates. "Stupid deku, be more careful." He says annoyed while helping me up. "Thanks..." I say quietly. Hes probably mad at me now... he grabs 2 plates and puts them on the counter and walks back to the living room. I sweep up the mess and lay his food out. I'm not that hungry anymore so I put one plate up and tell him foods ready and I go to bed.

Soooo, is that a good start to a part 2? I saw some people were wanting me to continue but I'm not really sure what to continue. In this version bakugou is going to be semi abusive and such. It still goes with the stripper version and it's not definitive if I will continue this version if you guys dont like it. If you dont then tell me and I'll think of something else to make a continuous version of. K thanks bye