Problems?

Just as we were getting ready to fight Izuku started to wake up.

IZUKUS POV

I slowly open my eyes a tiny bit to see my friends trying to get me back, I dont think mineta noticed I was awake because he didnt tighten his grip. Before theres a second to lose I kick mineta as hard as I can, get up quickly, and run over to Uraraka and Kachan.

BAKUGOUS POV

as were trying to get to deku I see that he wakes up but only opens his eyes up a little bit so he doesnt alert mineta. The next thing I knew mineta was flying to the other side of the closet and Deku got over to us safely. Serves that pruny ass grape well. "Lock em in" I say only to be told no two times. "Well then fine! Get the fucking police." I say angrily.  After the police arrive and arrest mineta, they inform us that the club would need an owner "OI Round face over there should be the owner" I say and continue with "she knows this place more than anyone."

And with that Uraraka becomes the owner of the club and bakugou was unbanned and Izuku still works there.
Heres how they're doing after a couple weeks.

URARAKAS POV

"Ist been a couple weeks since I became the owner of the club. The Bill's and everything are doing good and we have enough money to pay them because of how well Izuku does his job, if he weren't here, things would be VERY different. I wish I could give him a raise but we dont have that in our funds.

IZUKUS POV

My mom has been getting really questiony. Whenever I get home from work, she always asks what i did at work and i have to make up a lie.. i hate lying to my mom but what else could i do? She'd be so sad if her son became a stripper. Our house bills are getting payed with my job and my moms job combined, I'm thinking about getting a second job. It would really help alot. As I head into town to get a job I actually see a wanted sign. Perfect! It's called Walmirt. My working hours are pretty much full now. I start work tomorrow.

BAKUGOUS POV

I actually got a job at Walmirt because my mom forced me to get a job. Stupid hag. Anyway, on my first fucking day I see deku there as well. I thought he already had a job 😑... is he having that much financial problems..? I walk over to him. "Oi nerd. Why are you here, thought you worked at the club.." I say kind of angry "O-oh hi kachan! I still am, this is just a second job to help my mom out more." He says happily. "Dont fucking over exert yourself" I say knowing that he will.

2 weeks later

URARAKAS POV

deku has looked really tired over the past 2 weeks... I'm getting worried. I dont want him to get hurt or anything. "Hey izuku?" I ask. "Y..yes Uraraka?" He says cheerfully. Bakugou just happens to walk in at the same time. "I was thinking... maybe you should take the week off." I say clearly concerned. He starts to say he doesnt need it but then I guess he gets lightheaded because he starts to fall mid sentence. "IZUKU!!" I yell as he falls but then I see Bakugou catch him.. "thank god.. is he okay?!" I say sadly. "Damn nerd, I told you not to over exert yourself..." he said grimly. "I'll take him to the doctor" he said which surprised me. I nod and agree to go see him later.

"A stress attack." The doctor says. "And what does that mean for him as of recovery." I say. "He shouldnt leave his bed for a solid week and will need someone to take care of him." He says. By this time Damn deku woke up slightly. "Ah your awake! Good." The doctor said.  "Where... am i... " he says. " in the hospital, you had a stress attack." The doctor says. "Dont tell my mom!" He suddenly shot up. It startled me and the doc. The doctor ushered him to stay laying down. The doctor told me that either I would have to take care of him or someone else he knew. I said that I would and he gave me papers to sign. I signed them and took him home with me.