Missing?!

BAKUGOUS POV

before I knew it, Deku came out the doors and saw Uraraka and me fighting. How was I supposed to know he wasnt doing it for himself if he didnt FUCKING tell me?! Once they go back inside, I started to walk back to my car. I was pretty sure I had a wig in there. I was right, so i grabbed the wig and put it on, and headed back inside the club. But right once I got in there this lady that looked about in her 20s came up to me and started to try and seduce me. For some reason it worked. Maybe it was the stress but she just made me want to be relieved. I took her back to my place and right once I got inside with her she pushed me onto the bed. I got a sudden urge to take off her clothes and do what I wanted. But she had other plans. She told me to lay down on the bed with my arms and legs stretched out as far as they could go. Then she proceeded to tie slip knots around my arms and legs so I could get out if I wanted but for some reason I didnt want to.

THE NEXT MORNING

in the morning I woke up with a splitting headache. I tried to get up but I couldnt. I opened my eyes and there was a blind fold on my head so I couldnt see. I tried to remember what happened but i just couldnt. Then i recognized the bedding i was on. I was on my bed, thankfully but I was still tied up. I remembered that, that lady tied slip knots on my arms and legs so I got them undone and took the blindfold off and looked at my phone. It was full of messages from that Uraraka girl. I read the first of many and it said "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH DEKU?!"
I was confused and asked what she meant. She said that he didnt come home that night, Inko had texted her because she got worried. My heart stopped. Was deku missing?! I got up and headed out the door...

Yo I've got alot of work to do and can't write that much this time but whenever I have free time, i will try and add more. Sorry 😅😬