Playing Dangerous

Izuku was shocked none the less to see his friend since childhood walk into the club that he happened to work at, not to mention a GAY club.

BAKUGOS POV

I walk in with shitty hair to a gay club.. this is mostly my fault. Ever since I told him I was gay he's been pushing me to go to every gay place he could think of.
This one time however I agreed just to shut him up. You could imagine my surprise after we sat down when I saw DEKU strip dancing on the stage. At first I was confused and angry but now I'm just pissed. "Wow bunny is really good tonight!" Kirishima said. "Bunny?" I say a bit confused, I'm not sure how stripper clubs work. "Yeah! That's bunny, he's made a name for himself over the past 3 weeks." He explained. Deku's been working here for 3 weeks?!
I thought to myself. After his dance is over the announcement guy says that Bunny is free to be taken to the back room for a private session. I immediately threw my hand up and payed the ammount that was needed. I'm gonna teach this nerd a lesson. I thought. After we were in the back room, he started to say kaachan but I didnt let him finish even that. Before he said it i slapped him across the face so hard he had a red mark on his face.

IZUKU'S POV

My heart sank as kaachan raised his hand for a private session. I could only wait for him to yell at me. Once we were in the back room kaachan slapped me, which not only shocked me, but it hurt too. Then he proceeded to say "You fucking SLUT!". This made me cry and kaachan didnt even seem the tiniest bit sorry. "Kaachan! Let me explain..." I say sadly. "No your a fucking slut and you know it". He said unluckly for him, Uraraka had been listening to the whole thing and had called security. Before bakugou was escorted out of the room Uraraka had told him to never come near Izuku ever again or he would regret it. At this point Izuku was crying his eyes out. Uraraka came over and hugged him tightly, making sure he was ok. "Damn bakugou.. why do you even stay around him?!" Uraraka said silently. "S..sorry Uraraka... I'm fine now." I said, not really meaning it, but i dont want to bother her with my problems. "If he ever does something, tell me right away." She said. "Ok" I said back.

URARAKAS POV

"I'm going to give him a piece of my mind" I say to myself. I leave out the back doors to find bakugou waiting for Izuku to come out. "OI" He said. "Just the guy I was looking for.." I say back. "He only does this job for money t-" i say before getting interrupted. "So he is a slut." He dumbly responded. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME FINISH MY GOD DAMN SENTENCE. HE ONLY DOES THIS JOB FOR MONEY FOR HIS MOTHER YOU DIPSHIT. HIS MOM LOST HER JOB AND THEY WERE HAVING FINIALLY PROBLEMS SO FOR ONCE THINK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE AND WHY THEY DO THINGS BEFORE YOU ACT." I was screaming at him without even knowing it. He was left speechless. The next thing I heard were the back doors opening and izuku coming out worried because I had been screaming.

IZUKUS POV

I heard screaming coming from outside so I went out there to check it out. It turns out it was Uraraka screaming at Kaachan. With the Kaachan I knew, he wouldnt accept this and he would get violent. I tried to grab Uraraka and pull her out of there before it got bad but I was too late. Kaachan had punched her in the stomach and she had fallen to the ground. Kaachan saw me and I was horrified at what my "friend" had become. "Deku... I..." he started. "You're hereby banned from the bar Bakugou" I said. I could tell he was shocked at me using his real name. I didnt care at this point. I helped Uraraka up and took her back Inside.

(708 words)