Minetta...

Izuku didnt know where he was. The last thing he remembered was exiting the club after his shift was up. After a couple minutes of silence in a dark room tied up, someone opened a door. Izuku winced at the sudden bright light and saw a familiar face...

"So your finially awake..." minetta said. "Where am i?!" I screamed at him, I was angry and scared. "Your in my secret office, of course no one can hear you." He said while smirking. He got close enough for me to kick him so I did. I kicked him in the balls. That got him pissed... "were going to have to do something about that attitude of yours... bunny..." he said angrily.

BAKUGOU POV

"Where the fuck was he last..." I say to the dumb faced girl. ...." I dont know... maybe we could check the security cameras!" She says happily. We go to check the cameras and we get into the room and we find and check them. We start from the last time Uraraka saw him. After he left the building we saw what we needed to see.. as we checked the video we saw Izuku walking out of the building only to be chloroformed with a rag and pulled into a car. The guy was masked but Uraraka could apparently tell who it was by his bolly hair and shortness. "Its minetta..." she said very angrily. "We have to find him soon, minetta is the most perverted person I know..." she continued "well where the hell would he be?!" I chime in. "LOOK!" She points to the footage and I see izuku being taken into a basement of the club. Me and Uraraka had a silent nod as we ran down to the basement and found the room we saw him go in. It was locked...

IZUKUS POV

Like 30 minutes after mineta leaves I hear the door handle shake. I get scared thinking he has something he wants to do to me but instead I hear a familiar voice yell out my name asking if I was in here, it was Uraraka and bakugou! "IM HERE!!" I say as they still are asking  "th..they cant hear me..." I say...  I hear shuffling around me and my heart stops. He's in here. No no no no no... mineta takes me into a separate closet to hide from them. He puts a cloth over my mouth and everything blacks out. The last thing I see is him holding a 12 inch knife...

URARAKS POV

"IZUKU?! ARE YOU IN THERE?!" I yell desperately. No response. What if he's hurt?! "Bakugou break the door open." I say seriously. It takes a few tries but on the 4th hit the door comes down and we are greeted with an empty room with what we assume to be a hostage chair. Only there was no one in it. There were signs that people were here recently. We look around when I spot something in the corner of my eye, theres this one closet that was slightly ajar. I walk over to it, open it, and immediately jump back for I was greeted with mineta holding a knife ready to attack. "BAKUGOU!!" I Scream for him to come here because I see Izuku at the other end out the knife. As he runs over I try to get closer to Izuku but mineta puts the knife to his neck and says for me to not move or else..  I stop in my tracks but bakugou doesnt. And to this mineta gives him a warning by cutting izukus cheek to the point where he had a drop of blood coming down his face.

To be continued....

If your reading this then HI this probably sucks so far but if you think it's okay then leave a comment on corrections of things I've done wrong 😂