care taker.

Bakugous pov

At my house, I set deku in a comfortable position on the guest bed. "I told you not to overwork yourself damn nerd" I say, mad that he didnt listen. "I cant.. stop working.. I need to get money for mom." He says very tiredly. "Well your going to stop working for the meantime." I say sternly " now sleep." I continue. After a struggle, he falls asleep. I call Uraraka and tell her the situation deku has. She said she would come by and visit later to see him. It's been an hour and deku woke up and was being very annoying so I locked him in the room. I immediately regret that because I heard a loud thump from inside the room. I run and open the door to see deku face down on the hard wood floor. I help him up and say "I already told you, you cant get up." He replies with.    " well you locked me in the room!" " I know". I say funnily. Then he gets sad for no apparent reason. "Oi what's wrong." I've never really asked him about what he was thinking, huh. "What about mom... she wont be able to pay the Bill's if I dont work.. and she'll get worried as of where I am..." he says. With this, he is almost crying. I dont know what to say to this so I just help him up and say "everythings gonna be fine." With that I leave the room with deku in the bed and the door locked.

IZUKUS POV

kachan said everything would be fine.... yeah!....no.... no it wont.... if I dont work, mom will be devastated if she loses the house.... that's it. I have to work. I get up and go to the door, locked. The only other place left is the window... were on the first floor so it should be fine. I open the window and go out. I'm just going to keep walking untill I find my work. My hours in walmirt start in an hour. I should be able to get there in time.

Just as I thought, I made it to work on time, i didnt have my uniform but that's fine. I get lightheaded but think nothing of it.

About an hour into my work hours I have fallen down 3 times and made a mess.

BAKUGOUS POV

I should go check on the nerd. As I open the door I am greeted with an empty bed and an open window. THAT DAMN NERD WENT TO WORK DNT HE!? I furiously call his work and ask them if he checked in. They say yes and I tell them that he is recovering and shouldnt even be walking. I ask them if anything bad happened yet and they said he's fallen down 3 times but then from the other line I hear a crash of things on the floor and they say, and I quote, make that 4. They tell me that they will put him in a chair until I get there. I thank them and head to walmirt.

As I enter I see deku sitting on a chair confused and looking very tired. "FUCKING DIPSHIT I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO TO WORK!" I yell. He looks sad and is about to cry but I say that were going and put him on my bag. I carry him home and he's sleeping with me now.