Forgiven? why tho...

Izukus POV

I miss him.. I knew it... that's it. I'm going back to him. I know I know this is probably going to end up bad and I dont know why I even miss him. Maybe... maybe it was just because he was drunk? Yeah. That's probably it... i hope.

Early in the morning i got up and wrote a note to Uraraka. It says

Thanks for your help.. but I dont want to be a bother.

I left it on the counter and made my way to our house. I knocked on the door and was greeted with a slightly angry but moreover relieved bakugou. "Your back.." he says. "I...I'm sorry. You were drunk and didnt mean it.." I said. "Its fine I forgive you, come inside." He says. (Ok but ummm it should be the other way round but this relationship is toxic right now so nope 😂) "can I make it up to you?" I say trying to ease the mood. Kaachan then comes closer.

⚠️WARNING⚠️ there is smut

Kaachan pushes me against the wall and starts to forcefully unbutton my shirt, meanwhile I can see a bulge growing in his pants. Once my shirt is off he rips his off to reveal his 6 pack and starts taking off his belts and we go to the bedroom. He goes to the closet and reveals 4 pairs of handcuffs and a blindfold. He puts the blindfold on me and takes each of my limbs and handcuffs them to the bed post spread eagle style. The rest is a blur.

Smut over

In the morning I'm hella sore. I get up and make breakfast, today is pancakes!
Once kaachan gets up he comes and sits down to eat. I put his food in front of him and I sit down to eat mine when kaachan interrupts me. "Your really going to eat?" He says " arent you fat enough" he continues. Oh... I... I didnt know I was fat... "I wont eat then..." i say discouraged. I guess I'll get to work " I'm going to work, bye" I say while exiting. Once I'm at work I'm met with an angry Uraraka. "Why are you back with him." She says. "I...I dont know..." I say half lying half not. I dont really know why I decided to go back.. sure I missed him alot but is that a good enough reason...? "Sigh... Izuku your not working until I know your in a safe environment." She stated " B..but! Urakaka!!" I protest. "I dont want to hear it. I care about you Izuku... please dont get hurt by him... and if he ever does something again, come back to my place mkay." She says. I leave and as I was unlocking the door to our house, I heard shuffling but thought nothing of it.

As I entered the house I was faced with a seemingly flustered kaachan. "What's wrong..?" I ask. I get a nothing in return and I walk to our bedroom. Although as I walked past our guest room i see that the light is on. Strange, i dont remember keeping it on... I'll just turn it off. I open the door to see a random dude with red spiky hair. "Who....what..." I say with mixed emotions. "K..kaachaa- MHHMM?!" I say as he puts his hand on my mouth to silence me. "You gonna stay quiet?" He asks. I nod. He takes his hand off and explains. "Look, I'm Kirishima, im bakugous side dude. That might be hard to hear but if he finds out you saw me we both know what would happen. So just pretend that you didnt see me k?" He says. I..I'm shocked. After what hes done, he cheats on me? I just back away from the door and walk to our bed and go to sleep. I dont want to deal with this right now.

2 AM

I wake up to an empty bed, I get up to check where he is and I see that the guest bedroom light is off but i hear noises. Sex noises. I'm disgusted. He did it in the room next to me?! I couldnt take it so I grabbed some of my things and took a walk. Though on that walk I see a face I never thought I would see again.