Uraraka to the rescue

Uraraka pov

I just got home from a long shift at the club and was enjoying a nice cup of tea at my house when I got a knock at my door. Strange. It's like 1:54 in the morning. I get up and open the door to see izuku, out of breath and hurt. " IZUKU?! WHAT HAPPENED?." I say worried out of my mind. "Can I come in..?" He says. "Of course you can... are you ok?" I ask. "Its kaachan... he snapped." He says almost crying. Although I could tell he had been crying. "Tell me what happened." I was pissed now. What the hell did he do to this precious little bean.

After an explanation

"DAMN THAT BAKUGOU I KNEW HE WAS TROUBLE" I yell out. "I dont wanna go back... I cant go back.." he says scared. "Like hell I would let you even if you wanted to. Your staying here. No questions." I say without hesitation. "Really?" He says happily. "Of course. I'm not going to sit by and watch him hurt you." I say sternly. "What about all my clothes?" He says. "Let's just go to walmirt, they're open all night anyway." I say happily. We get in my car and start the drive. We get there and go in. Izuku gets clothes and while we were there I saw bandages so I grabbed those and went to the self checkout. As were checking out I slip a little gum packet in the bag without the camera noticing. I'm gonna need it for the stress. We leave and go to my car and drive home. Izuku seems tired by now and was struggling to stay awake. Once we got back he got the clothes and went to the spare bedroom across from  mine. I start to go back to my bed when I get another knock on my door. "Who is it now" I whisper. I open the door to see the one, the only bakugou. "What do you want." I say angrily. "Is Deku here.." he says, clearly being pissed. "No now go away" I say. "He got scared by a random dog being in our house and ran off, I though he might have come here." He lies. "Well he's not so go look somewhere else I'm trying to sleep." I say. He walks away and I'm fairly proud of myself and how I handled that. I lock my door and go to my bed.

Izukus pov.

I heard every word. I'm not scared of dogs, I fucking love dogs...

...

Is it wrong?
Is it wrong to still love him...
I'm being ridiculous
Right?...

Ooookkaaaayyy that's all ima do for tonight 😂