Minetta?

Izukus POV

I see minetta. The creepy fucking little grape ass pervert, minetta. He saw me and I saw him. We locked eyes and he started to walk towards me saying how much he missed me. Like bitch. I will fucking puree your ass into a smoothie if you touch me and I'll feed it to the fish. "So... we meet again." He says. "Minetta I swear to god. You better run away NOW." I threaten him. He doesnt take it so I kick him into the nearest tree and book it down the sidewalk all the way to Urarakas house. Yknow what that little perv does?! He FUCKING follows me. I ran faster and faster untill I got to Uraraka. I knock very loudly because minetta was like 16 feet away from me. She opens the door. I rush in. And I slam the door in minetta face. Serves him right. I explain everything to the tired Uraraka and she understands. That night I went to bed on the couch watching big mouth on Netflix.

The next day Uraraka suggest that if I really love kaachan I should get couples therapy. So I confronted him about it the next morning. We both agreed that we need it. I bring up that I know about kirishima in a session and he gets a bit mad but then he explains to me that I have it all wrong? He then says that kirishima was obsessed with him and basically a yandere. I am naturally shocked at this news. "Then why were you having sex with him?!" I yell/ask angrily. "He was threatening to hurt you If I didnt and I was being stupid, I really do love you... I just don't know how to show it sometimes and so I get angry with myslef." He says. "And I get crazy when I'm drunk... and I'm very very sorry for the way I treated you. I only hope that you can forgive me. But if not.. i understand" he continues. I dont know... he... hes been really shitty but I also love him and I want this to work but I also dont know if I can forgive him just like that. "It.. its gonna take some time for me to forgive you... but I do want this to work out. I miss the old you... where you would take care of me and make me feel wanted!" I say. "I can be the old me again" he says. Then the actual therapist chimes in "so you guys didn't really need me, you just needed to talk things out between each other." She says.

A couple months later

Were doing pretty well! We fight from time to time but it's over very tiny things now and we get over it together. Kaachan has gotten nicer and Uraraka let me work again! The only problem we've had is Kirishima. Kaachan cut off all ties with him but hes basically like a stalker. We've had to call the police 2 times and get a restraining order. Our lives are finially getting happier and I love it!.

This is the last update I'll be doing for a while. I don't have a good mental state right now and honestly I think it's at a good stopping point. It's kinda weird and stupid but it's only a fanfic 😂