Rough

Izukus POV

⚠️ Warning cussing in this chapter!

When I woke up kaachan wasnt in bed... hm. I wonder where he is. I get and and head to the kitchen and see a messy kitchen and a note, presumably from kaachan. It says * I'm having some friends over tonight, clean the whole house by the time I'm back, or else. *
Stupid kaachan. He knows I have a job and I cant be late. I clean the kitchen with what time I have and I head to the club. I hurry in and change into my bunny outfit. I have 2 people before me so I have a little bit of relaxing time. My back still kind of hurts but it's fine for working. The last person finishes up and it's my turn. I walk out with the song deapthrought playing. (Dont look it up if you dont know it, its instant regret if you do.) I do my thing and it turns out okay! In total I got 375 in tips. After that is done I walk around for a bit and this one guy comes up to me and says he liked my performance, I thank him and I'm slightly creeped out so i end my shift and go home.

At home.

I unlock the door with my key and walk in to a dark room. Strange. I remember leaving the lights on. Then the lights quickly come on and I see kaachan right in front of me. He slaps me across the face. And starts yelling at me violently. He reeks of alcohol. He starts to get more and more aggressive and shatters a bottle and tries to cut me. I had to get out of there but he didnt let me. Before I knew it I was locked in the guest room. Alone.

Bakugous bitch ass POV

After a couple hours of partying I make my way home with my friends expecting a clean house. Instead what I get is a dirty house with a semi clean kitchen. My friends then make fun of me for living in a dump and leave. I was fucking pissed. Why the hell didnt that fucking dick deku clean?! I decide to wait for him to come home. I turn the lights off and wait. When the door handle starts to move I get even angrier then before. Then he opens the door and i slap him as hard as i can. "WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU CLEAN YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PEICE OF TRASH I GO TO WORK ALL DAY AND THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN FUCKING NOTHING." I scream as I grab a beer bottle and break it in half. I stab his arm and make him bleed while he tried to get away. I locked him in the guest room with no windows. It's what he deserves.

A few hours later

Still bakugou

As the alcohol dies down I realize what I did and I really really regret it. I make my way to the guest bedroom to make amends. I unlock it to see him crying on the bed. Man I really fucked up... "hey...." I say quietly. He seems scared of me now. "W..what do y..you want.." he says. Shit his stuttering is back... that gets so annoying. "Sorry" I say in a monotone. No reply. "Well fine then I'll just leave you in here." I say annoyed. "NO n..no! I..I'm sorry just p..please dont l..leave me in here." He says. That's more like it. "Fine then come out." I say.
He comes out slowly and makes his way to the kitchen. I think hes finially going to clean, but nope. He booked it for the exit THAT LITTLE PRICK!.