➤ FOUR

Chapter 4  ➤ Bad Moon Rising

Chapter 4 ➤ Bad Moon Rising

"Once you cross the line, you'll be wishing you would listen."

★★★

"Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls rooted in folklores and legends but at the time I thought much of which was fiction."

"Like that amazing vampire story."

"The lycanthrope."

"Wait, like werewolves?"

"No way, impossible, way too Lon Chaney."

"Is it?"

"I've been on this planet one hundred and sixty-some odd years, never came across one."

The Scooby gang decided to gather around at the Salvatore Boarding House to discuss the Lockwoods after the youngest Salvatore couldn't beat a Lockwood in a game, even with his own vampy strength.

After enough eavesdropping, Hela decided to make an appearance to the Scooby Gang. "Just because you've never come across one doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

The gang turned to her in shock, except for one who was excited to see her.

Hela's eyes glanced at Elena, who smiled at her in greeting.

"Who the hell is she?" said Alaric, the hunter, looking at her in confusion.

"Hela Salvatore," Hela said, looking at him and pursing her lips.

"Another Salvatore?" Alaric looked at them in disbelief.

Damon rolled his eyes. "Long story short, she's our sister, and she decided to make an appearance after a long time to make our lives a living hell."

Hela gave him a sarcastic smile before continuing. "Anyway, there are a lot of things we never thought actually exist."

Damon, being Damon, walked towards her, being cocky. "Right, if werewolves exist, where the hell are they?"

"They could be anywhere, Damon," she replied, turning her gaze slightly to her brother. "Like us, pretending to be human, like the Lockwoods."

Stefan frowned, crossing his arms. "What do you know about the Lockwoods?"

Hela gave him a simple shrug. "Heard that some of them become nasty animals during the full moon."

"Some?" asked Elena.

"Yes, Elena, some."

"And trust me, you do not want to mess with those nasty animals."

★★★

A 1965 red Ford Mustang pulled over beside the Gilbert house, capturing Damon's intrigue as he eyed the car. The door swung open, revealing Hela, who let out an annoyed sigh as she stepped out.