➤ TWENTY

Chapter 20 ➤ As I Lay Dying

★★★

"Klaus you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit."

Klaus glared at Hela in annoyance "How many times do you have to keep popping up?"

"You once told me that your blood is the cure for wolf bite." Hela cuts to the chase " I need to know if that's the truth, please."

The hybrid smiled slightly, his ego inflating seeing how his old friend begging for his help " : Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention."

Elijah stepped forward seeing how agitated Hela look "Hela, you understand how important family is or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

Knowing how twisted Klaus is, Hela glare at Elijah "You sure about that?"

"So  I shall." Klaus said causing Elijah to turn and face him quickly, only to be stabbed through the heart with a dagger, Hela clenches her jaw, watching as the hybrid pushed the dagger in further, an amused glint in his eyes.

Looking up at Hela with a deadly look in his eyes, Klaus sped over towards her, pinning her up against the wall "Now, what am I gonna do with you?"

Hela's eyes glowed bright yellow as she pushed him away from her roughly "Give me your blood and this time I'll do whatever you want, for real."

Katherine looked between the culebra and the hybrid worriedly as Klaus smirked, looking at the Salvatore " You once said that to me and you betrayed me."

"Unless.." The hybrid walked back over towards Hela with a cup of blood in hand " The Harbinger of the realm is willing to make an appearance again." Klaus stated looking directly at her " I remember how she wiped out on every enemies in Mexico like cold blooded killer, she is."  Klaus taunted her as Hela glared at him in pure hatred as she realised his plan "I haven't been that way in a very long time."

Klaus frowned sarcastically "Well that's the Culebra I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent I can use when I leave this town." Klaus smiled teasingly at her.

Hela looked away from him as she began to think further, she regretted being the cold blooded killer that she was, she was filled with anger inside her that she was so ruthless but now, she regretted all of the choices that she make and she swore that she would never go back to her old self.