Rotten To The Core

Once upon a time, long, long ago

Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake and all that. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people, and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. Though I have always felt a pull towards Auradon. But there is no way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened.

(3rd Person POV)

The future king stares out at the Isle Of The Lost as he is fitted for his suit. He thinks about the repeating dream he has been having for the past week. He had been dreaming of a girl with blue and purple hair. He had yet to see her face but he felt as if he knew her.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Beast says as he and Belle to enter the room, causing Ben to break his train of thought about the mysterious girl.

"He's turning 16, dear," Belle reminds.

"Hey, pops," Ben says with a smile.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42," Beast says jokingly.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28," Belle says offended.

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot," Beast teases, earning a glare from Belle and a smile from Ben. "Kidding."

"Mom, dad..." Ben says getting his parents' attention. "I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned."

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Beast asks in anger.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them," Ben explains.

"Have you?" Beast asks still angry.

"I gave you a second chance," Belle reminds Beast.

"Who are their parents?" Beast asks.

"Son of Cruella de vil, Son of Jafar, Daughter Of the Evil queen, and the daughters of  maleficent," Ben answers causing Belle to let out a gasp.

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Beast yells.

"Dad, just hear me out here," Ben pleads.

"I won't hear of it," Beast argues. "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" Ben questions which causes Belle to give Beast a look.