You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?

CHAPTER 45

CHAPTER 45

You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?

~One Year Later~

Today is the day of days! One for the history books, that's for sure. Because it is the day that Madi and Ben are getting married!!

"Evie, how much longer?" Madi whines as she sits with her eyes closed, waiting on her friend to finish her make up.

"Almost," Evie answers her.

"I can't believe this day is finally here!" Jane says as she fixes Madi's hair before she and Evie squeal in excitement.

"E!" Madi says getting impatient. At this moment she is just a big ball of nerves and wanted to do nothing more than pace around the room.

"All done," Evie says as she boops Madi's nose with the make up brush.

"Let's get you in the dress!" Mal cheers causing Madi to smile at her sister. Madi honestly doesn't know what she would do with Evie and her sister or even Jay and Carlos. After helping her into the dress, Evie and Mal lead her over to the mirror. "Okay, you can look now."

"Oh!" Madi says.

"I know," Evie says with a smile.

"I look.." Madi starts.

"Say it," Evie says with a smile causing Madi to remember when Evie helped her to get ready for her first date with Ben.

"Not hideous," Madi says with a giggle.

"Not even close," Evie says as they all smile and laugh. Madi smiles as she thinks about how far they have all come since her first date with Ben. Carlos and Jane are getting married next month, Doug and Evie are engaged, and Jay would be asking Mal tonight.

"Knock, knock," Hades says as he opens the door. "It's time." Mal, Evie, and Jane all squeal in excitement before leaving the room to go to their places. Hades stops and stares at his daughter with a smile. "My baby isn't a baby anymore. You look beautiful."

"Thanks, dad," Madi says with a smile before grabbing her flowers.

Ben is standing at the alter waiting to see Madi. Doug, Jay, and Carlos stand beside him as the music starts to play. Jane is the first to walk out followed by Mal and then Evie. Ben can feel his heart beat quicken as the wedding march starts to play. Hades leads Madi down the aisle and her eyes immediately lock on Ben causing her to smile. Ben holds back tears as he sees how beautiful Madi is. He couldn't believe how lucky he is to be marrying a girl like her. Hades places Madi's hand into Ben's as they reach the alter before kissing her on the cheek. As Madi stares into Ben's eyes, she felt as if they were the only two there.

"I do," Ben says causing Madi to smile because the moment felt magical.

"I do," Madi says not long after causing Ben to smile.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride," Fairy Godmother says before Ben kisses Madi.

"All right. All right, all right, all right," Carlos says lightly pulling Ben's shoulder causing Ben and Madi to pull apart as Madi giggles. Madi reaches up and turns Ben's crown to the side causing him to laugh. "I give you, King Ben and Queen Madi." Fairy Godmother then proceeds to put the Queen's crown on Madi's head. "Congratulations."

"Thank you so much," Madi says before hugging Fairy Godmother. Madi turns to Ben, only to find him looking at her lovingly. They kiss causing everyone to cheer. "I love you so much, Ben."

"I love you too, Madi Ethyl," Ben says causing Madi to lightly hit his shoulder which cause him to laugh.

"All bow to her royal highness," Mal says jokingly as the original VK's bow to Madi causing her to giggle. It was definitely one of the happiest days of Madi's life.