Anti-Love Spell

CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

"At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation, where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned King! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all," Snow White announces. "Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand."

"I want that wand!" Maleficent says as they watch on tv.

"Do you? Hadn't heard," Cruela says earning a glare.

"Oh, and here comes Ben now," Snow White announces.

"Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there," Ben says as he holds Madi's hand causing her to blush.

"Thank you," Madi says with a small smile.

"Madi, would you wear my ring?" Ben asks as he goes to put it on her finger.

"Um... not now," Madi says as she takes her hand away. "I think it would probably just fall right off of me. I have something for you."

"For me?" Ben asks.

"Yeah. It's just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy," Madi explains as she hands him the box.

"Always thinking," Ben says as he pulls out the cupcake. "But I can't wait."

"No!" Madi says as he takes a bite.

"Mm. Mm... Mm! This is really good," Ben says.

"Uh, do you..." Madi starts not sure what to do.

"Madi?" Ben asks her.

"Do you feel okay?" Madi asks him.

"You bet," Ben answers.

"Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?" Madi asks him.

"I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect," Ben answers and Madi doesn't catch what he said since her mind is going crazy.

"Okay," Madi says before her mind finally catches up. "What?" Ben lets out a laugh. "What? You knew?"

"That you spelled me? Yeah," Ben says. "Yeah, I knew."

"I'm... I can explain myself," Madi says quickly fearing the worst.

"No, look, It's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?" Ben says.

"Yes. You're so right," Madi says just agreeing with him. "So, then, how long have you known?"

"Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the enchanted lake," Ben answers her.

"So then what? You've just been... Faking it since then?"  Madi questions him waiting for the hurt. Ben takes her hand and puts his ring on her index finger before kissing her hand.

"I haven't been faking anything," Ben tells her causing her to smile.

"Well, If it isn't..." The Evil Queen says as Maleficent gasps.

"My daughter," Maleficent says. "Looking like some kind of..."

"Princess! Now, let's see who this beauty is wearing. Evie," Snow White announces.

"Evie! That's my dau... evie!" The Evil Queen says excitedly.

"Someone named Evie designed her gown," Snow White announces.

"That's my daughter!" The Evil Queen exclaims.

"Oh, wow. She sewed a dress. Meanwhile, my daughter duped a prince, and she's this close to grabbing the magic wand," Maleficent says.

"Bitter, party of one. Bitter, party of one," The Evil Queen says.

"It's happening, people! It's happening! I say, gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains, our revenge begins today," Maleficent says as she runs around the room.

"About the other day, I just..." Madi starts to apologize once they reach Beast and Belle after she bowed to them.

"I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy," Beast tell her.

"You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy," Ben tells him.

"I did?" Beast asks him and Belle hits his arm. "I... how very wise of me."

"Ben, we are very proud of you," Belle says as she grabs his hands. "You keep listening to your heart."

"Thanks, mom," Ben says as she steps back.

"You're gonna make a fine king," Beast tells Ben before he and Belle walk off to go inside. Madi smiles at Ben as he steps in front of her.

"Wish me luck," Ben says causing Madi to smile and giggle at him before she is escorted inside to wait on Ben.