The Magic Wand

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

After getting settled in Madi, Mal, and Evie go to the boy's room. When they enter the room they find Carlos playing a game and Jay putting stuff on his bed.

"Jay, what are you doing?" Madi asks as she and Mal walk over to him.

"It's called stealing," Jay answers as he pulls various items out of his clothes.

"Okay, what's the point?" Madi asks.

"Well, Madi, It's like buying whatever I want, except it's free," Jay explains with a smirk as he pulls out a laptop.

"Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world," Mal says causing Jay to roll his eyes.

"You sound just like mom," Madi says not sure if she should be proud of her sister or not.

"Thank you," Mal says excitedly.

"You do it your way and I'll do it mine," Jay says before walking away from the girls.

"Die, suckers! Jay, come check this thing out," Carlos says as he plays the game. "Man, It's awesome." Jay starts playing the game and gets pretty into it.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Mal asks as everyone had focused on Jay playing the game.

"Fairy godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah," Jay says as he is playing causing Carlos and Evie to laugh.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?" Madi says gaining everyone's attention. "Evie, mirror me." Everyone joins Mal and Madi at the table.

"Mirror, mirror on the..." Evie says before correcting herself. "in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?"

"There it is!" Mal says as it appears in the mirror.

"Zoom out," Carlos says.

"Magic mirror, not so close," Evie says causing the mirror to zoom out to where the whole world shows. "Closer. Closer. Closer."

"Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three," Carlos says as he starts to get impatient.

"Stop!" Jay calls as he sees a sign.

"It's in a museum. Do we know where that is?" Madi asks as they look at the mirror before Carlos starts looking it up on a laptop.

"2.3 Miles from here," Carlos answers before Madi goes to check to see if the hallway is clear since it is after curfew.

"Come on," Madi says as she takes off with Jay and Mal right behind her. "Carlos!"

"Coming!" Carlos calls as he stops playing his game and takes off after the group. They arrive at the museum not too long later.