Set It Off

CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

"Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Fairy Godmother says as she unfreezes everyone.

"Rawrrrrr" Ben yells as he runs forward.

"Okay, okay!" Madi says as she puts a hand on his chest stopping him. "We kinda got this all wrapped up here." Madi smiles at Ben as he looks around before he picks her up and spins her around.

"Next time, I rescue you, okay?" Ben says causing Madi to laugh.

"Yeah. Let's not let there be a next time, okay?" Madi says before hugging Ben and turning his crown to the side. Madi then notices Fairy Godmother scolding Jane. "I will be right back."

"I love you. But you are on a major time-out," Fairy Godmother tells Jane as Madi approaches.

"Don't be too hard on Jane. I was the one who put all that crazy stuff in her head," Madi says. "You are beautiful... Inside and out." Madi takes Jane's hand. "Your mom got that right."

"I guess I did get pretty lucky in the mother department," Jane says.

"Yeah, I guess so," Madi agrees. They walk off and Audrey steps towards Madi before Madi bows to her which Audrey returns the bow.

"Careful! That's my mom!" Mal says as they put the dias over her. Ben, Madi, Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Mal all stand together.

"Well, let's get this party started!" Jay says.

"Ohayohay, hey" They all cheer. Ben is carried outside to the party.

"Oh, yeah, Oh, yeah, yeah" Mal sings.

"Let's set it off" Evie sings.

"Oh, yeah

Set it off

you can make it happen" Madi sings as they set Ben down on the stage.

"Ohayohay, hey" Everyone sings.

"Kings and Queens, It's our time to rise

Write the book, the story of our lives

This is us taking back the night" Ben sings as everyone dances around him.

" Ohayohay" Everyone sings.

"Break the spell, we were born this way

Be yourself, forget the DNA

Everybody raise your hands and say" Madi sings as she makes her way over to Ben.

"Ohayohay, hey" Everyone sings.

"Sound the alarm, get on your feet

Let's set it off and rock this beat

Dance till your heart is wild and free" Evie sings as she dances through people and with Doug.