Computer Science (1.2)

-
(Y/n) sat in the hallway wait for the team to come back.
"Come with us they said. Fine I said. Adventure said Ivor. It is not adventure sitting here for hours or days on end." They complained as the group left for a world a few hours ago.
Their rant was interrupted by the group rushing back into the hallway.
"Oh Lukas, you're on fire. Let me help." Said Jesse helping put the fire out.
"We're stuck in a rut, go through a portal, avoid dying long enough to get back to this stupid hallway..." said Petra.
"Well some of us are stuck staying in the hallway and are dying of boredom." Said (Y/n) approaching the group. Earning a glare from Petra.
"You are to inexperience to go in most of these. We've not known where we are going everytime we enter." Said Jesse as Petra runs to another portal. (Y/n) sees it as Redstone.
"A redstone portal, which means smart people, which means they can help us get home." Said Petra "Jesse, you've been leading us for this long on by yourself randomly..." said Petra and (Y/n) zoned out seeing Lukas was on fire again.
"If this is what you think that will get us home, I trust you." Said Jesse.
"Can I come?! Please!" Said (Y/n).
"Yeah, it doesn't seem that dangerous." Said Petra.
"Okay but stay close to us (Y/n)." Said Jesse.
-
"So you're telling me your a computer?"
"Correct."
"Wouldn't computer be more useful if it was smaller?" (Y/n) asked before PAMA started to 'think' about it. Jesse grabbed their arm and pulled them away and started their escape.
-
"So we are going to follow the strange womans instructions?" Asked (Y/n), jumping into the cave, into water. Jesse and Ivor soon followed.
"She didn't mean any for this to happen (Y/n)." Said Jesse.
"Like I didnt mean for the Witherstorm to happen." Said Ivor and (Y/n) gave him a blank look. "Forgot that you weren't there. It's a story for another day anyway." He said before seeing a spider falling in the water and get unchiped.
"That must be their weakness. Water." Said Jesse before seeing mobs land in spider web. "And they are learning. The group runs further in and Jesse flips a switch to block the way.
-
"Well that didn't end well at all." Said (Y/n), soaking wet with water from when she dived to get Lukas in the water to get the chip not working. "Now we got to save that Harper Lady, Petra, and the other people."
"Atleast after this Harper will help us get home." Said Lukas. "We always find a way. Jesse is a great leader!" Said Lukas. (Y/n) smiled and sighed.
"Of course she is. I'm gonna go help her now." Said (Y/n) walking over to Jesse.
-
"Oh thank goodness, you're okay!" Said (Y/n), hugging Petra.
"...Thanks for worrying about me, (Y/n). Didn't know you cared." Said Petra before seeing (Y/n)'s face. "I'm kidding, you kinda usually throw you axe at anyone if they seemed to be a threat."
"That one dude really looked shady! He didn't die!"
"All he did was say Hi!"
"I said I was sorry!"
-
"So do you remember anything from your past beside your name?" Asked Harper.
"No. People said I showed up injured and confused but could handle a sword." Said (Y/n). "I might one day but not today."
"Hopefully soon." Said Harper. "B-Because it hard to see someone so young in such a hard place." Said Harper, looking at (Y/n), who was looking around them.
"It would be nice to know who I was but I dont know if my past was good or bad." Said (Y/n).
"Yes, that's a way to see it." Said Harper. They were walking to where Harper would say the thing was that could help Jesse and the others get home.