Evil Old People (1.3)

"Spleef?!" Said (Y/n) dodging people trying to knock (Y/n) off. "Nooo." (Y/n) defending herself as Jesse saved Petra and Lukas tried to save Ivor but soon fell off and die. "Oh Heck!" Said (Y/n) as Jesse got angry and soon tried to fight the other people but the game soon got stopped. "Oh great." Said (Y/n) as Everyone got off the platform and soon met face to face with the Old Builders.
"What do you think you were doing?" Said Hadrian.
"Our friends just died!" Said Petra, and Hadrian sighed angrily.
"No they didn't. They respawned." He said pointing at a fence area where they could see Lukas and Ivor. "They go to the mines till they have another chance in the games."
"That sounds not that great." Mumbled (Y/n), gaining the 3 old builder's attention. (Y/n) notice their eyes on (Y/n). "What is-?" And then noticed Jesse's glare and (Y/n) soon shut up.
"We were told that you have something that could help us get home." Said Jesse.
"Oh-." (Y/n) soon zoned out because well... (Y/n) didn't care for the moment until Harper showed up to try and defend them and Jesse making a deal with Hadrian, that if they won they could have to book and go home and if they lose they have to go to the minds, including Harper.
"-But the kid." Said Mevia.
"Yes. If you lose, (Y/n) will be sent away to where (Y/n) came from." Said Hadrian. "Truely."
"But- wait.- What?" Said (Y/n), who was completely confused. "You know where I come from?" Asked (Y/n).
"Of course! Seems like you don't! So you can't know if it's a good or bad thing." Said Mevia, smirking.
"But that's if we decide when Jesse does lose." Said Hadrian.
"If. If She loses." Said (Y/n), soon left with Petra and Jesse.
"You shouldn't bring (Y/n) into this. (Y/n) knows nothing of it." Said Harper. Hadrian only laughed.
"All in good time, Harper. Nothing can be lost forever, now why don't Otto here escorts you out." Said Hadrian, leaving with Mevia following him from behind.
-
The Old builders didn't want (Y/n) to compete in th Games as well so (Y/n) had to wait while Jesse and Petra competed but luckily the old builders beside Otto wanted to talk to her.
"Thanks for joining us." Said Hadrian.
"Your Welcome? Slab said I had to come so..." said (Y/n). "What do you want to talk about?"
"I heard you have some memory trouble, mind explaining?" Said Mevia.
"Fine, only because yall might do some dangerous stuff to my friends. I lost my memory a while back, I only remembered my name. Then I made friends and met Jesse and now I'm helping her get home." Said (Y/n).
"So you don't you come from the same place as Jesse?" Said Hadrian.
"What?! No..." said (Y/n), very confused.
"Yes! When you still remembered, you asked for a portal key. That was long ago, no of us knew you would disappear. We were questioned by your friend, forgot his name. Saying you were his only true friend left." Said Mevia before being hushed by Hadrian.
"Yes. We may not know all your past we know a some of it. If you get Jesse to lose the games we'll share the rest." Said Hadrian. (Y/n) look at them in shock, betray a friend or don't remember. "That is if she survives this challenge."
"I-I can't. They wouldn't be able to get home if Jesse loses." Said (Y/n). "Thanks for the offer." (Y/n) said to be polite.
"Very well, why dont you go wait for your friends to finish?" Said Hadrian, trying to get (Y/n) to leave so they could discuss the issue.
-
Petra died, leaving only Jesse on the team and she didn't win because she saved Nell's life which was a good reason in (Y/n)'s book. Jesse was talking to Hadrian at his place while (Y/n) followed in the shadows, terribly. Slab noticed as soon (Y/n) started but didn't say a word because (Y/n) always tried to be nice to him and the others even though he tried to kill (Y/n)'s friends.
"(Y/n), walk with us. You are really bad at stalking." Said Jesse and (Y/n) made a sound but ran up to the two.
"Fine! You only found be because I wanted you to!" Said (Y/n).
"Of course (Y/n). You can be one with the shadows." Said Jesse being sarcastic but (Y/n) didn't noticed.
-
(Y/n) was beyond anger. Hadrian, Tim, but not Jesse. She accept the deal, (Y/n) sees why she did it but (Y/n) doesn't like it. (Y/n) let Jesse run to the other so (Y/n) could think and have some free time.
"Why the fudge-?! Errr. They didn't need this. They only want to go home but know I know I come from where they are does that mean I'm going home to? Stupid Hadrian and Mevia, stupid deals, stupid PAMA, stupid past I know nothing of. Why can't life be simple? Just go on normal adventures that doesn't have a higher chance of death than life." Said (Y/n) before rubbing the tears of their face. It was raining now, lightly enough that (Y/n) did not get soaked as (Y/n) walked back to where they were staying.
-
"(Y/n) don't leave me like that!" Said Jesse, hugging (Y/n) on sight. "With Hadrian and what might be happening, you really shouldn't leave us."
"As much as I dont want to admit Jesse is right, you might be kidnapped by some weirdoes." Said Petra, (Y/n) sighed.
"Fineeee." (Y/n) soon yawned earning a few laughs from the group.
"Let's get you to bed, tomorrow is something you want to be awake for." Said Lukas.
-
Lukas was correct this was something (Y/n) would want to be awake for. Jesse, Em, and the other competitors teamed up and got in the platform together, see to all they win. Otto was about to give Jesse the atlas but Hadrian put obsidian all around him and Mevia blocked up the commentator beside Em and Jesse but Em ran off and (Y/n) soon jumped in, hoping Em was up to something good.
"(Y/n)! What are you doing here?!" Said Jesse as She block an attack.
"What does it seem? Helping!" Said (Y/n) be Hadrian laughed.
"Really think you can beat us? You both barely have anything and (Y/n) do you think the respawns will work for who you are?" He said before (Y/n) swinged their iron axe at him.
"Then I die." (Y/n) said smirking. "I'm tried of you giving more questions than answers. It's annoying."
They fought.
-
(Y/n) was happy that Em didn't truly run away but just to get some help and weapons and Tim's armor. (Y/n) loves the color of it. Jesse showed up suprising Hadrian and Mevia and the fight continued but it may be (Y/n)'s axe broke and had to dodge Mevia blow but Mevia soon pulled (Y/n) up by the shirt.
"Stop if you want to figure out if the kid goes for good." Said Hadrian, making Jesse stop and (Y/n) struggled. In no way (Y/n) was gonna let them dying stop a bigger picture.
(Y/n) soon head first into Mevia's sword. Death or not.
-
"(Y/N)!" Yelled Jesse before resuming her fighting, a little bit more determined to end this. Mevia was down and soon Hadrian and Jesse soon unblocked everyone.
"You know, what death isn't comforting." Said (Y/n), who was in tank top and pants and held a iron axe from Em. Who offered them a Diamond axe and (Y/n) refused completely. Jesse hugged (Y/n) tightly before shaking them.
"What the hell?! You could died forever! Don't do that again." Said Jesse, before hugging (Y/n) again.
"O...k.. Jesse. Air. Please." Said (Y/n) and was let go and took deep breaths. "Whatever Hadrian was talking about, he was clearly wrong. I feel normal and not dead." Said (Y/n), laughing lightly. "Why don't we deal with these guys." Pointing at Hadrian and Mevia. "And I finally get to see where you live?" Said (Y/n).