Fight for life and the Clock (2.3)

Jesse was showing off The Structure Block to the town people as they cheered as their leader had done something to save them again.
(Y/n) had calmed down, knowing the others were right. The Statue Person could get them here, well hopefully.
"Are you better than earlier?" Asked Vos.
"Yeah. Sorry if I made you worried, I shouldn't have over reacted over it. I just slightly sensitive about things like that." Said (Y/n).
"A Statue?" Asked Vos and (Y/n) laughed slightly.
"N-No! I don't like when people know me. I don't remember much of my past. People that usually know me from back them turn into bad guys beside Harper." Said (Y/n).
"Well I'm hopeful you memory will return to you soon. Just have faith, (Y/)-." Said Vos before being interrupted by the thud of the ground shaking once and again.
"What the heck-?" Said (Y/n). Before the Statue Person showed up.
"Jesse."
"I didnt think it would find us that fast." Said Vos before realizing (Y/n) heard him. "I was thinking it could follow us but hoping not."
"That's fine but- I'll be back!" Said (Y/n) running to Jesse.
"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Asked Jesse, worrying over her friend.
"Yeah. Other than The thing FOUND us! I'm good. What's the plan?" Asked (Y/n).
"Stay with Petra and Protect the Citizens and Stay safe. I'm gonna try and talk to it." Said Jesse before leaving (Y/n) to get to high ground to talk to the Statue man.
"Its the Admin." Said Zos, showing up out of nowhere.
"Admin? What kind of name is that? I should have listen to Jack and Nurm while we were at that temple!" Said (Y/n) trying to stay calm.
It soon turn night and (Y/n) said goodbye to Vos running to find Petra.
-
After Jesse with (Y/n)'s help, fixed Ruben's Memorial, the both of them went to the giant clock that The Admin dropped when Jesse destroyed the statue. Jesse let Radar to guard the clock, Radar calling himself the Clock Master with (Y/n) loving his new nickname for them to use.
Then they both walked to Petra, Nurm, Jack, and Vos. (Y/n) was not listening when they realized the conversation was gonna be about Petra not telling Jesse about leaving. (Y/n) felt a change in the air, it was getting cold.
"Shhh." They hushed the others. They looked in the sky and it was snowing.
"What...?"
"This isn't a snow biome." Said Petra.
"Greeting Champion!"
-
It's been months since I've played so I'm going off what I remember and plus having to put (Y/n) in this story. All is complicated.