Awaken (0.1)

The Universe loves you"
"And the Univese believe you'll do great things here."
-
A group of three friends were enjoying the day as they walked. They made sure to get there stuff done before and left someone in charge if it was needed.
  "Oh. Let's see if we can take on 50 charged creeps at once." Said Romeo.
  "That amazing but we will have to build a place so it doesn't destroy the area around." Said Xara.
  "It would be pleasant to try another one of your challenges again, Romeo." Said Fred as They enter the birch forest.
  "I'll work on it soon then." Said Romeo before the three felt something was off as it started to rain.
  "We didn't do that, did we?" Asked Xara.
  "Nope."
  "No."
Said the other two, Xara sighed.
"But do you feel something is near by?" Asked Fred.
  "Powerful." Said Xara.
"Oh! Maybe it's useful." Said Romeo running where he felt the power coming.
•••
"A child?" Said Romeo. The kid was clearly unconscious as they were just laying in the middle of the woods.
  "Who would be an idiot and leave a kid in the woods?" He mumbled, nudging the kid with his foot to what them up. They didnt wake and he sigh.
  "Why did it feel powerful here?" He questioned, looking around for anything. Just the kid and he picked them up.
  "Romeo!" Said Xara running with Fred, towards him. "Why did you have to run off?" She asked before seeing what he was holding. "How did you get a kid?"
  "They were just laying there and the powerful aroma disappeared when I found them."
  "They couldn't have caused this, they seem only to be 11." Said Xara.
"Maybe the universe is trying to tell us something." Said Fred as rain became more heavier. "We should head back to the house. We can keep the kid warm there." Said Fred as the three teleported back to their home.
  Xara got a new bed for the kid and Romeo sat them on it.
  "Why would someone leave anyone, definitely a kid, in the woods?" Said Xara. "They could have been killed by mobs."
  "It couldn't have been any of the citizens, they usually stay in the citys." Said Fred.
  "Today hasn't been normal at all. Suddenly raining, powerful aroma, and then finding a kid in the woods. This isn't normal. They shouldn't appear." Said Romeo. "We didnt make them. We are the only ones who should be able to do these things."
  "Maybe they're suppose to be different." Said Fred. "Not like us and not our citizens."
"Why in Nether would they appear now?" Questioned Xara before they heard a groan from the person in question. They were laying in a new made bed and they sat up and opened their eyes to see Xara,Fred, and Romeo.
  "Hello?" They said.
"They are awake! What should we do?" Whispered Romeo.
   "Greetings!" Said Fred with a cheerful look. "I'm Fred and these are my friends, Romeo and Xara. Who are you?" He asked.
  "I'm (Y/n). Its the only name I remember." Said (Y/n). "Where are we? And why are you guys so colorful?"
  "We are at our house because we found you in the middle of the woods. Do you remember anything?" Asked Xara.
  "I remember whispers and a pull and now I'm here." Said (Y/n). "But is everyone color as you three because that will make things very bland for me."
  "No, we are the ones that look like this and we are the Admins." Said Romeo, looking proudful.
  "Am I suppose to know what's an Admin is? Is it like a club?" Questioned (Y/n).
  "We made the world as it is, we are all powerful beings." Said Romeo.
"You mean like this?" Asked (Y/n), snapping their fingers and lighting struck a tree outside the closet window.
"My tree!" Said Fred before disappearing to check on his tree.
  "Another Admin?" Asked Xara.
  "No, I pretty sure I'm not. Just someone different than others." Said (Y/n), with a smile. "I guess the world said you guys need more company."
  "I reckon-."
"Let's test out what you can do!" Said Romeo interrupting Xara, grabbing (Y/n)'s hand and ran towards the door.
  "They just woke up, give them a day or till the rain quits." Said Xara, Romeo turned around and sighed.
"Fine. I'll show you what I can do in the house." He said.
  "Just don't catch the house on fire again."
  "I'll try."
-
2/28/2021
There it is, you're actually not an Admin. Something close but not in the slightest. Not sure yet tho what you are.