Stuck with someone you're suppose to know (2.5)

(Y/n) woke up in a cold sweat and a sore back from laying on a hard floor.
"Was I sleeping walking again?" They muttered before realizing they weren't where they usually end up when sleep walking happens or anywhere they know of. "I'm taking this as a no."
And then they remembered what happened with Romeo.
"That Red idiot. He- what- who does he think he is?" Yelled (Y/n).
"Mfph." Said the lady, who was in a straight jacket and muzzle on her face, scaring (Y/n).
"Oh. Hello strange lady." They said, with a wave.
•••
"Oh wait. You want me to take of the muzzle?" Asked (Y/n). The lady shook her head yes but as (Y/n) got close to her, she growled. "I'm not gonna do anything to harm you, I promise. Unless your hair is stuck then I'm sorry." Said (Y/n) unlatching the latches.
"Are you an idiot or really really stupid?" Asked the lady.
"Hey! I just helped you so dont go insulting my intelligence. Now who are you?" Asked (Y/n).
"Prisoner X. Who are you? And how did you even end up here?" Asked X.
"Oh.. Fiddlestick! Jesse is probably really worried about me." Said (Y/n). "But I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you." They earned a glare from X.
"Did he send you here to taunt me?" She asked. "Because I can still kill you wit-."
"Wait you mean Romeo?" Asked (Y/n) before X lunged at them and they stepped out of the way.
"Not like that! I made him anger because I was hang with my friends and he knocked me out?" Said (Y/n), side stepping X again.
"Lier! If then why did he send you here? With me?!"
"He says he knows me! Can you stop trying to kill me please?!" Yelled (Y/n). "I can try to explain everything thing I know but you have to not try to kill me."
X stood still, staring at (Y/n)
"My name is Xara. Now explain everything you know. Even before Romeo showed up. I need to know who you are, (Y-Y/n)." Said Xara.
"Of course. I'm not sure if this will be long or not but you might want to sit down." Said (Y/n), sitting on a pressure plate. Xara sat one a few blocks in front of them.
-
8/14/19
The back story will be its whole thing.