Introduction

Hello!!  This is my first fiction ever, and I'm excited to see where it goes!  I don't think I'm a very good writer, but I hope everyone finds my work to be nice.  I am a full-time student, so I'm not sure how often I'll be updating, but I will try to get chapters done as soon as possible.

I was working with another writer on this story, and the unedited first few parts of it are on her page, otakunarwhals; production of this work has been since transferred to me.  You can also view her work at alpaclypse.

If you have any ideas for this story, please feel free to let me know in the comments.  Constructive criticism is also very much appreciated.

Before you continue, I must warn you that there will be some swearing and strong language ahead, along with sexual content in later chapters.  I will signal the mature content with emojis, and most of, if not all, lemons will not be heavily plot-relevant; therefore, readers who are uncomfortable with mature content may skip those chapters if they wish.

⚠️ = Warnings, ex. strong language, heavy material, mentions of sexual content

🍋 = explicitly sexual content

Also, there are topics related to being queer and a transgender character in this story.  If you're not comfortable with that, I strongly suggest that you don't read this.  While I am not personally transgender, I will do my utmost best to be respectful and mindful of transgender individuals in this story.

Another disclaimer I have is that the cover artwork is not mine, and I don't know who the characters pictured are, but they look pretty much like my characters in the story.  If anyone can tell me who they are and who made this artwork, I'll be sure to cite that in the future.

Thanks for reading!

(218 words, 19 October 2019)

(304 words, edited 30 October 2019)

(301 words, edited 30 May 2020)

(309 words, edited 12 June 2020)