Chapter 1: They're Leaving

Holly's outfit:

I watched, silently blinking back tears as Mal, Carlos, Jay, and Evie left

I watched, silently blinking back tears as Mal, Carlos, Jay, and Evie left.  They had been my family, and they left.  Without a second glance back at me.  Now I knew why our mother always said that family was worthless.  Because it was.  I dried my tears, as my sadness was replaced with anger.  It was always about Mal.  She was the one who was picked to get off this stupid floating pile of rubble! I had spent my entire life being compared to Mal, and I looked back on it in a new light.  There was no point of crying over her.  She didn't matter, the only thing that Holly cared about, was that they brought down the barrier, once and for all.  

She was sat down on a rusty iron bench next to a younger boy with spiky blue hair.  Our features were almost identical, but his eyes were more hopeful, and held no hatred.

"You alright Holly?" Hadie whispered to his older sister, because no one knew that they were related, despite how similar they looked. After all, she was known as the daughter of Maleficent, and an unknown human man, which technically their father had been reduced to being human now.

"I'm fine, I'll see you later" I said through gritted teeth.  She cartwheeled through the crowd and into an alleyway.  She pushed past a group of people, knocking people over.  She pushed crates of beauty products onto the floor and knocked all of the clothes off the racks.  There was only one person on the isle that held the same anger, to match Holly's.  And she was waiting for her next to Ursula's Fish and Chips shop.  There stood Uma, daughter of Ursula.

Uma's outfit:

"Well, well, well

"Well, well, well.  Holly of the Underworld, what brings you to my territory?" Uma asked calmly, not losing her smirking face.  Uma was one of the very few people that knew about the identity of my father, even if it should've been obvious to the average isle of the lost idiot.  Uma had put the pieces together pretty easily, but was stupid enough to not remember that Mal and I were twins, and were full siblings, so Uma didn't know who Mal's father was.

"If there's anything you and I have in common, is that we're tired of Mal always winning" I said, entering the shop.  Uma slid onto a stool and gestured me over to her.