Chapter 13: Lonnie and Li'l Shang

Lonnie's p.o.v

"Slow down sis!" her brother called out to her.

"You expect me to slow down when we're now wanted heroes? We're the only ones that escaped!"

"I know that Lonnie! But if we keep running like this, we'll run out of energy to actually help!"

"Alright, I guess you have a point, what should we do then?"

"Well I eavesdropped on a group of villain kid tweens that Holly tricked all of Auradon with her 'Penny Pan' disguise"

"You're saying we should disguise ourselves as villain kids?"

"I mean- it worked for her didn't it? As long as we don't go near her, or any of the other 'powerful' villains, we could probably get away with it"

"Yeah but where could we get disguises? Neither of us have magic, and we're not thieves"

"Darn it, I was hoping you'd have picked up some stealing tips from your boyfriend"

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Not yet maybe"

"Urgh, you are so annoying"

"We'll continue this conversation after we save Auradon, deal?"

"If that's the best I can get, then deal"

"I wish Fairy Godmother or Jordan was here, this would've been so much easier" her brother sighed.

"Yeah but Auradon clothing stores have definitely taken a more gothic turn, maybe we can find something in the lost in found areas?"

"Villains have lost in founds? I figured they'd just steal them"

"Our other option is sneaking into a store in the middle of the night to get a makeover"

"In all honesty, that would probably work a lot better than the first option"

It was surprisingly easy to get in to the store, showing it was definitely not Jafar's store. Lonnie took out a spare bobby-pin from her hair, causing the hair it was holding to fall onto her shoulder, and easily picked the lock.

"Since when did you know how to do that?" her brother asked suspiciously.

"You learn a few tricks when you spend this long hanging out with Mal and Jay" she shrugged, remembering how Jay had once picked the lock on the school doors because Lonnie had forgotten her bag in her locker.

Li'l Shang:

Lonnie:

Li'l Shang kept his hair the same

"Do you think I could pass for a daughter of Yzma?" she asked.

"It'll probably work better than mine, seriously- I feel like I just raided Jay's closet!"

"Well considering that jacket says 'Property of Jay, son of Jafar', I'd say you kind of are raiding his closet"

"Well moving on- I'll give Jay his jacket back a different day, but now that we look the part, what now?"

"Well...we can try finding one of our friends? And make up some fake names like Holly did?"

"I'm still surprised that so soon after a breach in the barrier, three new students randomly show up, that no one has ever heard of- and none of us suspected anything!"

"I don't know, I guess the whole Maleficent thing made us let our guard down"

"But still, as long as we don't go near Holly, or one of Yzma's actual children, this might just work" she murmured.

"Hm, Jayden?" she suggested.

"Nah that'd be too obvious" 

"I like the name Yvonnie, do you think it sounds too much like Lonnie?"

"Well yeah, but that might help through them off our tracks than a name completely different"

"You just said Jayden would be too obvious"

"Because Jay is Jafar's only son, and my jacket has his logo on it, no way would I be able to get away with that if I used Jayden- it's just too easy"

"Well if you're such an evil mastermind, pick a name, so we can come up with a plan"

"Alright alright, I'll go for Logan- it's pretty random so they won't suspect anything"

"Okay then, let's head out of here before someone catches us"

"Any chance you've heard from any of the original VK's?" her brother questioned as they climbed out of the window.

"Not a single word. Not to sound pessimistic or anything- but I'm not entirely sure if they're even alive"

"Okay- that's maybe a little too pessimistic for this situation"

"I know, I know. So we need backup for sure, who should we check out first?"

"Either who'd be the most helpful, or who's in the most danger"

"If we had someone helpful- it would be easier to save the others"

"That's true, Jane has access to the museum, and maybe she could try using the wand again-plus she could lead us to Fairy Godmother"

"Question is, where is Jane?"