Chapter 14: A New Revelation

Jane's P.O.V

She was so tired from studying all night.

The Queen of Hearts had taken her as prisoner for who knows why? She'd given all her prisoners a job, hers happened to be reorganizing all of the shelves in her library, and to give her a list of ten interesting facts every day. If the Queen didn't like them- well, it was off with her head. And she would rather keep her head, thank you.

Luckily, Jane was a fast organizer. She'd starting getting the hang of cleaning magic, which was good- and it gave her plenty of free time to do her own research.  So far, she was most interested in looking for either ways to get out of the castle, ways to stop Holly and return them to the Isle,  or possibly reform all of the villains. Plus ways to magically transform her appearance at will, what- it would come in handy!

So far, she'd only found a few things. But the best one she'd seen so far, was this enchanted hourglass that used to belong to one of Agrabahs first sultans. With it, she could stop time, and if the legend was true- she could make a single wish for absolutely anything, no strings attached every ten years. If she could find it, then all she would have to do was tip it over, and make a wish. Unfortunately, if she made a huge wish, everyone affected would know what happened instead of erasing their minds like the stuff in the movies. 

However- it hadn't been seen in hundreds, maybe even thousands of years. Jane wouldn't be surprised if it had been lost forever, the day it had disappeared- all that had been left in its place was a small script engraved into its pedestal- I am where the flower glows. What flower though? It had been much too vague, so no one ever thought about seeking it out.

But Jane wasn't a quitter, if this flower was of any importance, a simple history check would suffice. Whatever it was though, Jane had no idea how to get there. She didn't even know where the palace exit was, let alone some ancient lost artifact.   From what Jane could figure out, there were a couple options. But which one was it?

But this- no, it could've been either Belle's rose, or Rapunzel's magical golden flower. Jane could hardly remember where Rapunzel's flower had been growing before- and Belle's rose? Belle and Adam had probably secured that as much as they had secured Fairy Godmothers wand. But it was a start- all she had to do, was get out of the castle.

A/N: sorry it was short, but I have a four day weekend, so I'll be working on chapters to post later.