Sleep

July 12th
(Lucy's bedroom)
7 pm

Sets my scrapbook down on my desk and pulls out my supplies when I hear a knock at my door "Great. Right when I was going to have some fun" Opens the door to see Sting holding many bags and a box

"I come bearing gifts" Sting says

"Here let me help you" Grabs the box and some of the bags and puts them on the floor "What's with all the bags?"

"I was shopping and then I thought of you oh and I found the box in front of your door" Sting says as he closes the door and sits on the floor

Sits in front of him with the bags in the middle and looks at all of the bags "Where do I start?"

"Here" Sting says and hands me a blue bag with white tissue paper showing at the top

Pulls out the tissue paper and puts it to the side What could this be? Pulls out a black hoodie that says 'whata nerd' in blue "I love it" Smiles at Sting and folds it before putting it to the side "Next bag"

"Here you go" Sting says and hands me a yellow bag with pink tissue paper showing at the top

Pulls out the tissue paper and puts it to the side before pulling out a brown bear holding a purple blanket "Oh my Mavis! I love it. It's so soft and the bear is so cute!" Puts it to the side with the hoodie "Next"

"Here you go" Sting says and hands me a purple bag with white tissue paper showing at the top

Puts the tissue paper to the side and pulls out a box of my favorite chocolates and a bag of lollipops "You remembered" Puts them to the side "Next"

"This is taking so long" Sting says "Open the box and then the rest of the bags"

"Okay" Picks up the box and puts it on my lap I wonder who this is from Opens the box to find a beautiful salmon colored dress inside "Wow.. This is gorgeous" This color reminds me of.... "natsu.."

"What?" Sting asks

Pulls the dress out and sees a card fall out

"Maybe this will tell us who this is from" Sting says before reading the card

"What does it say?" Watches the paper light up and turn to ashes "Why did you do that?!"

"It was some creep" Sting says as a flash of anger crosses his face but quickly disappears

"Oh" Puts the dress back in the box and puts it to the side "Give me another bag"

8:30 pm

Stands up and looks around at my gifts and then at Sting "Thank you" Tackles him into a hug and drops us both onto my bed as we break into a fit of laughter "Thank you for all the gifts"

"You're welcome" Sting says and holds my hand "Your hands are so soft"

"This is the product of three years without fighting" Cuddles up to his side and closes my eyes "I'm going to sleep for a bit"

"Sweet dreams" Sting says and hugs me with one arm

1:46 am

Opens my eyes to find Sting's lips just inches away from mine He looks so peaceful. I didn't realize how stressed he looks at work but now that I see him like this... it makes me feel bad. He's been through so much and it's all because of Natsu. All of this is because of him....

Flashback
(3 years ago in the Fairy Tail guild hall)

"Hey Luce!" Natsu says with his usual grin as he sits down beside me "Ready for our new job?"