Prologue

(Will's tatooes,from his maorian grandma's side⬆⬆⬆)

For the past 6 years,William Carter has done nothing but cover himself,hiding his identity because he's afraid of himself.
He stopped talking and covered his face from the world.

William Carters was the 2nd eldest son of James and Emilia Carters,the successful surgeons in new York.
Until the day of his 18th birthday,he showed himself to his parents.
They were awed at the sight of the handsome young man.
With brown curly hair in an A cut,muscular built, his 6'7 height that put both his popular brother and father to shame,sharp jawline but his eyes were the ones that stood out the most.
His left pupil was completely bright green from his mother but his right pupil was a bright silvery gray.

Coming out to his parents as bisexual, his mum didn't accept him and filed a divorce on Will's dad for accepting a sinner like Will.
Noah and his dad James,were very accepting and moved to Forks, Callaway (its made up)
for a new beginning where their dad got a better pay,at his job being the head of medics in the army base in Forks.

Noah was popular....again but so was Will.
It was not his intention but a guy like him can't just go unnoticed.
Especially with those tatooes of maorian native symbols inked on his left upper arm to his shoulder.

Will was not to be taken lightly,he got his anger from his dad which wasn't good,not good at all.

He hated it,but he couldn't do anything about it.
His life was going great,he found a underground fighting arena for street fighters and joined.

One night,during one of his fights,the mafia Lord Alexander Colletti found himself staring at the skilled fighter in the ring,feeling a sudden need and desire for the young masked man with tatooes in the ring,he wanted him.

And he always gets what he wants.