Will(27)

*Edited*

The weekend passed in a blur. I had went home on Sunday night where Alex was formally introduced to Noah and Carlos.

After that,I felt extremely tired so I went off to bed early.
Dad and Alex gave each other looks of understanding.

Monday rolled in after a week had passed since I started having constant morning sicknesses.
Dad keeps saying he'll explain soon but I'm kinda tired of waiting all the time.

I went to see Bryce at his game and Alex accompanied me with his whole body guards surrounding the bleachers premises.

Its about lunch hour now. I had Physics,Chem and Wood tech this morning for the first 3 periods.
Bryce was seated opposite from me as we ate.
He was playing a game on his phone as he laughed to himself....really loudly

The fuck?

I ignored my psycho best friend and continued eating until I felt bile rising up my throat slowly.
I stopped and breathed heavily.
Bryce caught my expression,his phone long forgotten on the table as I stood up.

"Will?bro,you good man?" I shook my head as I rushed out the room and ran into the boys bathroom, throwing up my guts in the toilet bowl.
I felt Bryce patting my back awkwardly.

Typical.

"Who do I call?" He asks softly as I wipe my mouth.

"Dad" I said through panting.

"You sure?I could ring Alex up for you"

"No. He has a conference meeting. Just call my dad...please" I throw some more as I hold my aching stomach.

Why is this happening to me?!!