Will(10)

*Edited*

So I tracked the idiots phone and found a location.

Lycans Cove.

Its this towns underground street fighting arena.
I sped up on the road as soon as I realized where that idiot was.
Does he have a death wish?

Arriving at the place, I parked my car in the alleyway and got out. Putting on my mask.
It left my nose and mouth covered,it was black with the skeleton teeth white print in front.
My hair was covering my green left orb as I put on a hoodie on my bare body.
I only wore trainer jogging pants which were black.
Some runners and the hoodie over my head.
The hoodie arms were cut off.
Showing my tatooes.
I easily got in as an audience.

Everyone was cheering,placing their bets as the crowd cheered on.

" Ladies and Gentlemen, audience,bettors and the mafia king himself who happens to be our audience tonight.
Welcome.....", he starts rambling on.

"Now,for our first fight. A newcomer, Noah Carters 123 pounds,juniour winner in the beginners difficulty round vs The Great Alexander", crowd gone wild as my brother take unbalanced steps into the ring,clearly drunk.
I made my way to the side of the ring as I saw this guy,taller than me.
With his body covered in tatooes
He was smirking at Noah's appearance.

" Wait!-" I yelled out,the crowd grew quiet.

"He's drunk,I'll take his place...." The crowd was succommed in whispers.
No one from school recognized my deep voice thankfully.

"And who are you?" Asked the guy with the microphone.

"Masked . They call me Masked." there were more murmurs and whispers.

"Well it seems the king allowed it himself. Masked vs The Great Alexander!" The crowd once again went wild.
My brother now watching us from the bleacher bench.

I entered the ring. I had already wrapped my hands in black tape.

The bell rang and the familiar tingles from when I got in the ring came back.
My anger and frustration for my mother, my brother's stupid behavior and the way I hated being popular in school.

Its like I saw it coming as this Alex guy swung his fist at me,I blocked it out and all my pent up anger and frustration tingled on my left fist.
It was like in slow motion when I delivered a clean fist to his cheek with my might.

The crowd silenced immediately when I sent the giant bear bitch Alex to the ground with one fist.
My breaths were heaving,panting actually as sweat pooled my forehead,managing to moistened dampened my hair as it flew to my face and I pushed it away.
Alex guy or bear,was on the ground completely not moving as I stood over his unmoving form.
The paramedics rushed in and checked to see a pulse,they nodded saying he still had one but it was really weak.

The referee counted three times before he dismissed the game,saying it was over.

"Everyone, your new undefeated champion MASKED!!", everyone cheered masked multiple times as I got my money,I took Noah over my shoulder and tried to get an exit out but people crowded me.
Some men in black tuxedo came and cleared the path.

" Thanks...", the head guard,who was the tallest just nodded as he opened the door for me.
I felt eyes on me,looking back,I met the orbs of captivating deep blue eyes.
Like dark navy blue,those eyes, they looked...familiar?

Third person narration

He pushed away the pleasurable shiver that ran down his spine before he reluctantly turned away.

He hoped-no wished that they won't meet again,something about not really liking that he felt vulnerable with his stares. Like he was controlled by those mesmerizing captivating navy blue eyes.

Well,not all wishes come true