Will(29)

I wake up to the familiar overwhelming scent of Alex as I feel his familiar muscular strong arms around my waist, I felt refreshed since I actually for once in the past 3 days had a good sleep.

I had grown so accustomed to Alex's arms that when he wasn't there-sleep came as a rarity occasion even if I was tired-i had missed his warm arms around me so much.

Alex rubbed my belly in circular motion again and I smiled as I turned to face him.
I noticed how disheveled he looked.
He looked like he hasn't been sleeping well these past few nights.

Here we were,basked in each others arms.
My shirt was still on while his chest was bare but the shirt had been pulled up to my ribs as Alex peppered sweet ticklish kisses to my stomach all over my almost non existing six pac abs.
I noticed how I'd gone slightly-well incredibly pale and fattish these past two weeks but I guess that was a side effect of being really sick and not hitting the gym.

I occasionally threw up,got really tired,then got hungry but I'd feel like an emotional rollercoaster when I figured I couldn't make what I craved for which was Italian food,weird right?

"I missed you baby boy...." Alex said continuing drawing small kisses over my belly making me chuckle.

"S-stop it tickles..." He gave me a cheeky smirk.

Oh no.

Before I know it,Alex strandled me making me almost run out of oxygen in my lower regions and tickled my sides as I burst out laughing.

"S-stop....ahha....Alex- ok ok..." He stops eventually and supports his weight on his tatooed arms that lay over my side on the sides of my face.
He comes close to kissing me but I turn away and he smiles sadly at me.
Kissing his cheek,I move away from the bed and noticed I'm in my boxer briefs.

I took off my shirt and put on one of Alex's dress shirts which reach just above my knees.
It was huge-reminding me just how big and tall Alex's built was compared to mine-he was basically 3/4 of giant genes.

"You look good in my shirt baby..." He kisses my head while his arms wrapped around me-his chin rested over my left shoulder blade as he pecked me.
Drawing wet sloppy French kisses over my shoulder blades and neck which was showing-he continued staring at me while creating the hickeys that faded off 3 days ago.
I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom sink.
I took his phone from his lap and took afew pictures.
All where he was kissing me or smiling-showing his dimples and so did I.
I was scrolling through his phone-he was busy on my neck-making use of his talented tongue when he whispered in my ear.

"You should post it on IG baby..." I was shocked by this.
He wanted the world to know?

"Yes Will. I want the whole fucking world to know whose mine. Don't you?" I blushed as I looked through the pictures.
Ones where he was behind me,his arms around my lower waist peppering kisses over my neck as I smiled through the mirror for the picture.
Few other where he was kissing my cheek.
Ones where we were both smiling and his chin resting over my shoulder blade clearly showing the hickey over my pale neck.
My hair was a bed mess and so was his-it looked sexy in a way.

"You sure?" He sighed frustrated and took the phone from me,going through his IG he posted our pictures.

"Yes. Now come on. Let's go get breakfast" I only nodded as he and I walked downstairs.

"Do you still have cravings?" I nodded as I took a seat in one of the island stools.

"Well,do you have something in mind?" I nodded.

"Can we have nutella waffles?and milkshake and bake beans in toast and cheese on top" he nodded as he got busy.
I couldn't help myself as I stared at his muscles flexing when he moved around in the kitchen.
I stared at the designs of tatooes covering his neck to the waistband of his pants that hung dangerously low over his incredibly defined v-line.

He mustve felt me staring as he turned around and winked at me.

"Take a picture baby,it'll last longer..." I blushed 50shades of red darker as I looked away but my eyes seemed to have a mind of its own because I found myself staring at his back all throughout.

Call me a creep but hey-he's my man,I can stare at him all I want.