Will(9)

(Will's outfit for the first day of school)

*Edited*

I slammed my hand forcefully on my alarm clock before getting up.
Last night's fight was another success.
I beat three of my components.
The last guy Finnick Grim was kinda challenging but I managed to knock him out after the third round.

I got up,showed and got ready for school.
I put on a black Game of Thrones shirt, gray jean pants, leather jacket and my white Jordans.
I put on some bands around my wrist and afew rings on my thumbs.

I styled my hair before grabbing my bag and walked downstairs.
My brother was already having breakfast.

Yeah,uh no surprise there.

After we ate. I walked out with my brother, pulling on my shades.
I felt eyes on me but when I looked for the source, my gray eyes met the dark blue ones before the tinted windows went up and the car drove off.

Ok?

I ignored the shivering chill that ran down my spine.
Something told me that wasn't the last time I was seeing those stormy blue eyes again.

We got into school,my car parked up next to Noah's and I quickly got out.
People stared at me to while I ignored and went straight to the office.

I got my schedule and went off to my first class- Wood Work and Engineering.
I got in class and took my seat,the one available to this guy whose probably a jock since he was wearing a letterman jacket

"Hey I'm Bryce. Bryce Walkers", I shook his hand.

" I'm Will. Will Carter", I took off my leather jacket and hung it on my stool before I focused on the lesson.

"Ok everyone, today,we'll be doing a project. A group consists of four partners.
You're making a bird house each. Get busy", great,a project on the very first day.

" Carters!get your ass up here young man", I walked up to Mr Hills

"You're the new kid huh?you bike raced before?"

"Yes sir"

"I suppose this isn't you on sports magazine?"

Shit,the picture of me holding up the Washington DC bike racing competition trophies.

"Yes sir, I stopped sir"

"Why?"

"With all due respect sir. Its None of your goddamn business sir"

"I like your confidence...kid
You should do sports in this school"

"I'm not in the mood. Can I be excused?"

"Go on" I really am starting to hate this teacher.

Nosy bitch.

The conversation didn't end there though, in fact Mr Hills informed the whole class.
I wanted to fucking kill this bitch for opening his mouth.

By second period at least 70% of the students in my second period knew about me.
By lunch,girls and jocks flocked my lunch table in time for Noah to show up with Bryce Walkers and his jock friends.

Apparently word got to the football coach that I play sports and he demands my presence in tryouts today.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

The bell rang for forth period which was PE or gym class.
I changed into some dark gray fitness vest, black basketball pants and my runners.

The guys kept asking about my tatooes and more girls came to talk to me.

Why can't they leave me the fuck alone?

Noah came up to me during lunch break where I sat with Bryce and his friends. Apparently they were the popular jocks.
Bryce is like the rich kid in this school.

"Hey bro...can I talk to you for a sec?" I stood up excusing myself from the group.

"I need some cash...", I noticed Noah's eyes were bright red and he was slightly nervous.
He smells like...fucking weed?!

"Why the fuck do you smell like fucking weed?", I whisper yell.

" Look....I'll explain later man...I just...I need cash", I took out my wallet from my back pocket and gave him some cash.

"Look,I'll-" he tried to grab my shoulder but I pushed his hand away with an angry glare.

"Stay the fuck away from me Noah. Get a fucking grip and use your fucking head for once. You think dad would like seeing you like this?Whatever the fucks going on with your life?I'm sure there are better solutions than weed and drugs. Come find me when you've stopped acting like a fucking kid...",

I went back to my table and my new friends must've saw the interactions with my brother from my body language to which they asked if I was ok.
I just nodded and they kinda got the hint to leave me alone and talked about something else.

Timeskip⏩⏩

I got back home around 6pm because I had football,tracks and basketball tryouts.
Tomorrow they'll post up the names who got in.
I had a shower,noticing neither dad or Noah were back.
Back there after lunch,I didn't see Noah for the rest of the day.

I stared at my different colored eyes for a moment,its really weird to have different colored orbs. One a deep shade of gray and one a bright shade of green, I turned away to take a shower.

Well,that's hetero chroma for you.

After my shower,I put on fitness vest,which clung to my body and outlined my sharp abs lines

I made dinner which was just spaghetti bolognaise.
Dad came and went to take a shower but no sign of Noah.
I tried calling his cell phone but its just ringing and sometimes the lines just cut.
I took out the garlic bread from the oven and soon me and dad ate.
He asked about Noah but I just lied saying he stayed over at a friends place.

Dad was getting worried about Noah cause like me,he called Noah's cell phone and got the same results as I did.

"Don't worry dad,I'm sure he'll be ok. If it helps,I'll go get him after I finish my homework", dad only nodded and went off to his study,probably patient paperworks.

I picked up my car keys.

Noah is so fucking dead.