Alex(15)

*Edited *

I got off a meeting with a mafia leader to come meet my baby boy at his school.
Ever since that night,at the Lycans Cove where I was the guest of honor, I couldn't get him off my mind.
He was constantly distracting my thoughts.
Those beautiful different colored turquoise eyes.
One bright green and one dark grey,he was my own work of art.

Then,I went back that same night trying to find him,I did search up everyone in this town and the only new people that recently moved here were the Carters.
That's how I got him.
His twin brother Noah was one of my friends boyfriend.
Dominic and Noah were constantly at each others throats,but it came as a surprise when Noah liked Dom and vice versa,

My thoughts were cut short when I smelled my baby's intoxicating scent.
I also found out at the cafe that a boy named Jordan liked my baby,I didn't like it one bit.
The Walkers were good family friends of ours and I've met Bryce quite afew times,he's good friends of my baby boy, when I came to meet his father Kyle Walker,my secretary in this town he introduced me to his son Bryce.

Will looked surprised but then he looked angrily at me as he walked to his car.
I checked him out through my shades.
His muscles glistened from sweat coating his tan smooth
skin.

I didn't like how he ignored me so I gently but firmly grabbed his wrist and pushed him against his car.
His duffle bag in the ground long forgotten.

My face was breathing down his neck, I could feel myself getting hard.
I kissed roughly where his neck and shoulder met.
"God baby,I missed you so much...", I smirked against his skin as I heard him groan.

My hands firmly around his small of his back.

" Will?!" Someone kill that annoying kid,for ruining the moment.
Cant he see were having a moment of intimacy here???

"No,Jordan its not what it looks like..." Will abruptly pushed me away.

Um...rude much?

Will ran after that kid,who is Jordan, peeking over my shades, I smirked.
Gotcha.

Well,Will better be saying his farewells because he won't be seeing Jordan anytime soon....

I call up my second in command

"Boss"

"I need you to take of something for me.
This boy,names Jordan something,I don't really know. Make it look like an accident or something. Just get it done"

"Yes boss"

I cut the call in time for Will to come back to his car as he cried.
I feel really overprotective of this boy,he's just,different.

I went over to hug him and he doesn't even struggle.
"Shh,its alright baby, he'll come around" yeah in your dreams causes he's going to die,

"I'm glad, I - I broke with him..." He mumbled into my chest.

"Why say that baby boy?"

"Because I didn't like him like that, he deserves someone who actually likes him ...
I like him like a friend. " to say I was happy is a complete understatement.
I'm OVERJOYED.

Ok so maybe I should call off the thing with my second in command and Jordan

"What's that suppose to mean baby?" He looked up at me nervously.
And this my friends is the real Will. The shy,blushing,nervous Will I knew from the cafe.

"Well..." The next thing I know,his lips are onto mine,in a feverish kiss.
My heart literally skipped a beat as I found myself kissing him back.
His lips hard but plum against mine.
His tongue so talented,imagine him giving me a blow job.

Fuck,I'm in need of a cold shower.

Our kiss turned into make out session in the parking lot,both topless on the back of his car,him on my lap,my hands on his big butt kneading his ass as he moans,his hands in my hair.
The phone rings breaking us from each others addictive lips.

"Hello?" He panted on the phone. His brother's name flashes through the screen.

"Why are you panting?" Asked Noah

"Because I'm in the middle of making out with my boyfriend" Will answered so simple as I smirked. I trailed kisses and made beautiful hickeys on his neck,shoulder and collar bone

"Ewww, TMI Will. Ew that's just,ugh whatever. Look,can you buy some twinkies on your way back home, Dom and I forgot it"

"Whose Dom?" Will asked as I froze.

"Huh?Who?hehe um no one, kay love you Byiee" the phone cut short as Will shrugged and kissed me again.

10 minutes later▶▶▶

He breaks the kiss and leans into my shoulder as I rub his back.
"That was...." He trialed on

"Fucking sexy" I finished his sentence as I heard him chuckle.
He grinds into my hard on,a smirk plastered on his face.

His face coming close to my jaw as he whispers in my ear.

"You know,I did take lap dancing classes once. I have a suit back in my place", oh god,his kid is going to be the death of me.

I really need a cold shower.

" But I'm too tired so yeah,maybe another time. You should probably go, I have to get home..." I nodded as I pecked his cheek.

"Boyfriend huh?" I smirked as his red face and cheesy dimpled grin.

"Do you wanna go out with me?like on a date?" I asked a bit nervous

"Fuck yeah," we shared a slow soft kiss again before I got out.

"Alright baby boy, I'll pick you up at 7 tommorow. Just wear something casual,or just wear nothing at all..." I winked at him.

"Very funny. I gotta go. See ya", I nodded as I saw his car drive off in the opposite direction from where I came from.

Well,that went better than I expected.
My boner definitely agreed to that