Alex(33)

*Edited*

My heart races in my chest as I press on the gas faster.
My men are right behind me,so is the ambulance,police and the choppers are following me from above as we rush to the school.

My men are fully armed as anger and rage consumes me.
How dare the fucking Dragon Den gang try this kind of shit.

We pull up at the school,my men rush out from the big trucks and surround the whole school as I got a loaded gun in my hands and walked in with some of my best assassins by my side.

People are screaming,while they all run outside.
The cops and ambulance are here and they carry away the beds to see if there are any injured people.
My heart slams out of my chest when I see Bryce limping out,bloody nosed and blood all over his shirt as he helps one of the teacher's.

I stop him as the paramedics carry away the injured teacher.
"Where the fuck is Will?!" I asked him as he looks at me,his face paling up.

"He's not with you?!" He yells as I shake my head.

"Fuck!the cafeteria. W-we were suppose to meet there" we run back inside.

"Do you have a gun?" He asks me as I hand him an black force x AK47.

I hear a gunshot as my head turns to the hallway leading away from the cafeteria.
We take the opposite route as we rush to the cafeteria.
We got there ready to fire shots when the Dragon gang shoot people randomly in the cafeteria.
We shoot them. My headshots never missing as I call out Will's name.

"William?!" Everyone runs out and my face pales when I don't find him in the crowd anywhere.

"Here!" A distant voice I instantly recognize as Will's comes from the hallway that we heard the gunshot before.
The hallway we had passed by.

We run out and we enter the room right at the end of the hall.
It looks like a science lab

The sight before me almost makes my heart stop.
The Dragon Den gang leader Xavier Drago has the love of my life in his arms.
The gun pointed to his head,in a choke hold motion.

I stop dead in my tracks as I see Cain passed out blood oozing from his stomach and mouth.
Bryce goes over to help him stop the bleeding as the ambulance alarm sounds rings through the hallway.

I go to take a step forward but Xavier the bastard grips Will's neck tighter and points the gun deeper into Will's head.
Will hisses in pain.
His clothes is covered in blood and he looks weak to the past where his knees are almost giving out.

"Ah ah ah. Not one more step Colletti or the boy dies" I don't move any further.

"What do you want Xavier?!" I growl as I feel my dark side taking over.

"Simple. I want  answers" I clench my fists as I drop my gun.
My best sniper shooter is already in position just outside the window Xav is standing over.

"Sir I'm in position" he whispers into the earplug in my ear.

"The safe word is time" I whisper discreetly.

"Let him go Drago. He has nothing to do with this" I lose control of my humanic side and feel my eyes dilate to an epic sea of black within my irises.
My dark side usually never gets control so this is an occasion rarely happening.

"Oh but that's where you're wrong your Highness. He has EVERYTHING to do with this. He's your weakness. Don't even get me started on the heir inside his womb. A precious little thing" he says maliciously.

Its really dangerous for people to play with me when my dark side is in control.
Its like poking a beast while it sleeps.

Dangerous,risky and its like signing your own death warrant

A malicious chuckle escapes my lips as I smell his fear.
He knew he awoke the beast in me but that didn't stop him anyway.

"Let my boys go Xav. You lost at your own game....again,and you just find it hard to accept that with the ego the size of  Antarctica you have" I can see the brokenness in his eyes as his hold on my boy loosens up and he pushes my boy towards me.

"Its time..." I smile darkly as the sound of the bullet pierces through the window breaking the glass,aiming right into the back of Xav's skull.

I look down at my boy seeing his eyes smiling tiredly at me.
His eyes droop over and I come back to my senses.

"Will?No!Will baby,stay with me baby. Please just stay with me!. Don't close your eyes William!No!,baby,please...." I lift his now limp body into my arms as I hold the wound in his abdomen.

His eyes droop slowly as he falls limp in my arms.