Will(19)

*Edited*

I excused myself from fourth period class and walked out with my bag as my substitute sat by the teacher's table,scrolling through his phone.

I looked out the window from the 2nd building seeing Alex leaned outside his black BMW and afew of his guards surrounding the premises of our school.

I pulled my hoodie over my black nike cap as I walked out.

I walked over to the parking lot,seeing Alex who smiled at me but it quickly disappeared when he saw my face.

Anger and rage took over his expression and my heart thumped rapidly in my chest.

He grabs my face harshly but softens his hold when he watches me hiss in pain.

"Who did this baby boy?" His voice was dangerously calm. Too calm for comfort.

I shook my head,shoving his hand away.

"Its okay,I got into a fight and yeah..." I looked away.

"Who did it William?" He asked through clenched teeth.

Oh shit,he used my full name,FUCK! I'm really in trouble.

"It doesn't matter Alex,I didn't know them anyway. I went over to pick up Bryce drunk ass from an underground night club at Vixen Cove and a bunch of guys just ganged up on me and shit happened" I yelled frustrated before I walked passed him and open the door to the BMW despite the guard opening it for me.

Alex got in the other side silently and I could tell he was trying to control his anger by the way he was gripping the leather space between us.

I felt guilt consume me as I gaped my mouth open like a fish out of water.

"Alex I-" my words were cut short when I felt a pair of rough lips on mine in a heated make out session.

We pulled apart after some time,me breathless.

"Wait till we get home baby" he smirked,his eyes darkening in lust as he easily picks me up,sitting me on his lap, and proceeded to cover my entire whole neck in reddish pink hickeys.

----------------------------------------

I lay breathless lying on the middle of the king sized bed. Covered in sweat,still panting. Pain had erupted in my hole when I felt Alex's limp length slightly hard pressed between my ass cheeks.

I had the best sex of my entire life.

I whimpered as Alex stopped kissing the middle of my spine as I lay chest first.

He prompts himself on his elbows.

"Baby?,whats wrong?" He asked in a worried tone,as his caloused hands massaged my cheeks,then his hands ran back up my spine.

"Sore..." I whispered my eyes tightly shut.

"I'll prepare a warm bath for you,kay baby?yeah?you want a nice warm bath and I'll get you cleaned up" he cooed as I nodded lazily.

I felt so drained,I've never felt so drained.

Soon,after Alex left the room. My phone rang.

Dad.

"Hey dad" I answered still lying down.

"Hey Will?are you alright?"

"Yeah. Just tired"

"Oh ok. Well,your school called saying you didn't stay for the rest of the day,is everything alright?"

"Yeah everything's perfect"

We talked some more before I cut the call.