Will(8)

(Their new house in Forks Callaway)

*Edited*

Woah.

The house was,well,a mansion to begin with.
So fucking huge.
My dad's BMW parked up at the front while we parked up next to his.

I got out from my car same time Noah did.
The workers who were moving our things had already put everything inside.
I paid them,giving my credit card.

"Take an extra $300 as a tip", the young man who was probably 17 looked shocked.

He gave back my credit card and they left.
We walked in,the house was dusty, there was boxes piled up and the couches were in a crooked form.

I looked through the website for housekeeping service.
I emailed my address,their pay every hour ,and my name.
I wanted at least 6 housekeepers to clean the whole place.

Noah swept the living room wooden floors before there was a knock at the door.
Opening it,there were 6 ladies quite closed aged by the looks of it.

They all looked mexican.

" Hello, you must be from the housekeeping service. I'm William Carters", I shook their hands.

There were 6 of them.

"Come in, come on in", they walked in,quietly.

" Can you understand English? ", they all nodded.

" ok. I need you to start from the upstairs rooms.
Three upstairs and another 3 down here. Is that ok?"

"Yes Master Carters,its fine", the one in front answered and translated into mexican for the other ladies who nodded.

" Ok. And please,just call me Will" I told them to wait a second.

"Dad,Noah. We need to meet some people. NOW", they stopped what they were doing and followed me.

" This is my dad and my older twin brother Noah", they introduced each other with the rest of the maids and soon the maids were gone to clean up.

I called back the lady that was in charge.
"Here,write down all the list of cleaning stuff you need. I'll be running to the mall in an hour", she nodded and took the pen and paper.

I kept in mind to buy some groceries, some new bedsheets, curtains, lamps,decor,kitchen stuff,books and other stuff.

" Hey Noah,you wanna come with me to Walmart?", he nodded and we left with two other maids who finished surprisingly from upstairs.

Noah was responsible for bringing our snack stashes and loads of groceries, the two maids Rita and Maggie were gone to get all the kitchen stuff, cleaning agents, brooms and bedsheets while I went off to get more groceries.

We got five full trolleys thanks to my idiot of a brother who had two trolleys of snacks only.

This guy is gonna die from diabetes one day and I won't even be surprised when I hear the news.

I took notice of the guy covered in tatoo. He looked fucking hot, he kept staring at me like I was his last meal and I smirked back,winking at him purposely...

I paid off with my credit card and after we got everything loaded in the car,we took off.
I was in the car with Rita.
She moved from Mexico to Forks Callaway with her 18 year old son Rafael, 6 year old daughter Ohana and her husband Rico.
This was her first ever job getting hired,they didn't like immigrants from mexico.

Racist pigs.

-------------------------------------------

Everything was in place now. Its getting dark out and the ladies looked exhausted.
My room was a master bedroom as well as dad's and Noah's.

I have my own walk in closet and bathroom.
Same goes with dad and Noah.

The floors are swept and mopped clean.
The kitchen looks extravagant and the lounch room is lit.
Everything was in place.

After paying and getting the housekeepers number,I paste them on the fridge with the pizza and diner menus.

I paid them an extra $60 each for their hardwork before they left.

Dad, Noah and I walked downstairs after a nice long shower. Dad made pasta for dinner and soon we were washing dishes.
Reminds me to buy a new dish washer next time as well as some new video games and my own TV and couch in my room.

I went off to bed earlier since I'll be awake later in the night.