Alex(31)

*Edited*

Its been afew weeks since the doctors appointment with Will.
He's ecstatic about the baby and I've showed him the room that's for our baby.
Two different rooms in case our baby is a boy and another fairly decorated room too if our baby turns out to be a girl.

Will is going back to school today. Dressed in an overly large hoodie jacket which us mine,a baggy shirt underneath and jeans along with converse sneakers.
I kiss his lips as my hands subconsciously rub over his belly.
I seem to be doing that a lot these days.

We make out in the kitchen before he pulls away.

"I'm gonna be late for school Alex" he says to me,half moaning,while arching his back when I French kiss hickeys on his neck where it meets his shoulder.

I pull away and peck his addictive lips one more time before he gets off the counter. I help him down slowly and hold his hands in mine as we walk out of the large kitchen.

I open the door for him as he gets in first. I hold his elbow up as he gets in the car.
I got over to the other side and we pull away from the overly large parking spot at the front of one of my mansions.

I also asked Mr Carters, if Will could stay with me since we're close to the baby's due date.
Another thing we discovered during private clinic appointments is that Will will only need 7 months instead of a female pregnant women who takes up 9 months.
We're performing a C section on him and I've already made arrangements to turn one of the guest quarters-which is exactly the size of a penthouse apartment , in my mansion here by the hills into a clinic room for the surgery.
My gang understand that I'm having my heir and they are completely aware of the dangers that might occur so security is tight as ever. My business has made another business deal with NASA and the US military force in terms of supplies of weapons.

I've managed to still keep up the rate of getting millions every hour and investing billions every day.
As I drop Will in school,I take a look outside seeing my guards in disguise.
Some enrolling for the first time in school along with their fake identities. Some of my most professional assassins are here as new intern teachers for Will's pure science classes.

Even I framed the principal about him having to quit his job or I'd expose him of child pornography and him cheating on his wife with his ex wife.

Complicated,I know.

My second in command,and  best friend, Cain is now the principal of the school.
I kiss Will on his lips as he gets out. Jealousy rises up in me as I see how the school just stops to stare at my Will.

I got out,and walked over to his side and he gives me a raised eyebrow.
I snake my arms around his waist. My hand subconsciously lands on his visible baby bump as I kiss him. I hear pictures being taken and murmurs of envy from the girls and some guys.
I also hear the wolf whistles from Bryce and Will's group of friends.
They mustve found out through Instagram about us being official.

I'm glad Will had supportive friends.

I smirk at his red face as I give him a peck on his neck and cheek,and forehead before I let him go off to school.

Ever since the discovery of my heir inside the love of my life,I'd always been on edge.

Okay Alex. You got this,Will will only be gone for afew hours.

Afew excruciating hours without me holding my two favorite people in the world.

Once I leave, I send my gang members, only the best in my gang to lockdown premises around the school and monitor their other king.

Oh boy,how am I going to get through this one day without them?afew hours Alex,just afew hours.