Will(1)

*Edited*

This is it.
Today is the day I promised myself that I'd move on from what happened that night,the night that left me terrified all this years,why I his my face from my parents
Why I trained myself every morning before anyone else woke up,and ate nothing but fruits and raw meat.

I could hear the chatters of my older fraternal twin brother Noah. After a good shower,getting rid of the sweaty scent that I had earlier from my early morning jog,I put on some black jeans,a pair of black and white nike converse.
A gray shirt that hugged my muscular biceps perfectly and a black hoodie.
I ran my hands through my curly neatly cut locks and walked downstairs.

Here goes nothing.....

"Good mor-ning. W-Will?",my mum stared at me in horror, she dropped the empty plate she had and got startled at the sound.
Dad and Noah were in the living room ran into the kitchen.

" Em,is every-", dad spoke but stopped mid sentence when he saw me.
Noah just stood there shocked.

"Hey", I said awkwardly. My voice still raspy from not using it in the last 6 years.
Soon,I'm attacked in a hug from my dad and mum followed in pursuit.

" Happy birthday baby, god you're so handsome ", mum cried as dad calmed her down.
Noah just stared at me.
" Here I thought I was good looking,happy birthday bro ", we hugged and soon sat at the table.

My parents not bringing up the reason why I suddenly decided to show myself all this while to which I was greatful for.
Today was mine and Noah's birthday.

" Alright, you're parties in the afternoon. You're gifts came earlier though ", mum said excitedly and gave us one each black box with a red and silver ribbon on top.

I opened it and saw some car keys.

No way!

We raced outside,I got the upper hand as I ran out first.
Outside were two identical black and gray jeep cherokee.
I hugged my parents,got my bag and just then I realized,I was at least an inch taller than dad and two inches taller than Noah.

I got the black one and Noah got the gray one.
I got in,and drove off.

Dad and mum waved at us and we left for school.

••••••••••••••••

Parking up in the school parking lot,people were staring at me and Noah.
Its probably him,his popular and all.
" I gotta go...", I mumble pulling away from the crowd who didn't feel ashamed of talking about my built.

Noah was too distracted with her chick Sophia to even hear what I said,I got a lot of happy birthdays from girls trying to squash their boobs in my face,like hello,have some self respect women.

I got down the hall,ignoring the hungry looks I got from the girls in the cheer leading team who wore tight cheer leading uniforms that did little to no use in covering their ass cheeks and boobs.

I got my books for physics,chemistry and Biology for the first three periods and went off to the physics lab.
The teacher stared at me.
"Are you new here?", he asked.

" Uh no sir,I'm Will. William Carters,I've been here since my senior year", he was shocked but soon he gave me a look of understanding.

"Very well then,take a seat Mr Carters", I took my usual seat in the back.

Class began after the bell rang and I unplugged my beats headphones from my ears,setting them on my neck.
We had a physics surprise test... again,good thing I studied last night.

After 30 minutes into our class,the door opened and Noah walked in,his eyes red from taking some weed I guess.
I clenched my teeth as he embarrassed me by puking on the floor.
Everyone looked at me expecting me to do something so I stood up with my bag,passed my paper to Mr Cross and took my brother by his shirt leading him out.
I have Chem in 35 minuted so I still have time.
Unfortunately my idiot of a brother purposefully puked all over his shirt.
I took him to the parking lot ignoring his babbles.

I reached into his pocket and took out his car keys.
I'll keep these for now.
I unlocked my car and took out a duffle bag in the back where I left some change of clothes.
" Noah,take off your shirt", he burst out laughing like the maniac he is and I sighed quite annoyed by this piece of shit!
He made me miss half my class,I could've been learning something new by now!

He took off his shirt and I passed him the shirt,the left arm was where he put his hand in and I refrained myself from punching him in the face.
He's high Will,calm down.

"Willy?I'm stuck", I put the shirt on him.
Changed his jean pants into a pair of gray sweatpants.
I threw his clothes in the parking lot bin and got him inside my car with a brown bag in case he wanted to puke.

I drove us to the nearest mall,he puked twice in the bag and threw it in the parking lot bin once we got to Walmart.
I bought him a toothbrush, toothpaste, mouth wash,some mint gum,afew water bottles and milk with chocolate cereal.

I made him brush his teeth in the mens bathroom, along with the mouth wash.
We got back in the car,he has stopped puking so that's good. I bought two plastic bowls and two spoons.
I drove us to the seaside which was empty today.
We ate cereal and milk in the back.

Noah admitted some really dumb shit which I prefer not to talk about.

It wasn't so bad afterall.....