| Bond |

If anyone is wondering when it's in italics (typed out like this) then it's just So Young's thoughts, she isn't talking out loud lol.

Enjoy~ uwu

——————————-

After the events of yesterday both Min Jee and I couldn't get a blink of sleep. In fact we stay on FaceTime crying until 3am talking about how beautiful they were.

It felt like it was a dream, it couldn't have been real.. could it?

No because I never fell asleep, and I did, in fact, kick their asses in Overwatch. So yes, all of the events that unfolded yesterday was all real.

I buried my face in my RJ pillow while holding onto my Koya pillow.

"Oh my god what am I gonna do.. actually I don't have to worry because it's not like I'll see them again, it was just a one time thing right?"

I nervously chuckled and rolled over, giggling into my pillow.

I saw Jungkook that close up.. his beautiful bunny teeth smile, his adorable cheekies that I wanna kiss and squish, his lovely doe eyes, his beautiful long black hair, his jawline...

Click- diNg dOnG~ dInG dOnG~

I cried out realizing I was daydreaming all night and that I had to work two jobs today.

I turned off my alarm and sat up, looking like I just came back from the dead.

"I'm such a mess-"

I walked to the bathroom to get dressed, I slowly pulled my hoodie over my head and watched as my hair was even messier then before.

I walked towards the mirror with a brush and began brushing my hair.

My eyes trailed around my body.

Geez you need to work out more So Young..

My eyes landed on my wrist and I dropped my brush.

WHAT THE HELL?!

I screamed and looked at my wrist again, only to see the small heart colored in with a pretty purple.

I peeled off my pants and threw jeans and a white hoodie on, then I ran to brush my teeth and grab my backpack, forgetting about makeup even though I really needed it right now.

There goes my anxiety again, my hands were numb and shaking.

How could I have came across my soulmate but not even notice it?! It could have been anyone I walked by yesterday!

I ran down the stairs of the building and ran down the street towards the cafe.

.

.

.

.

I ran into someone and realized it was Min Jee.

I broke out in a cry while grabbing onto her.

"MIN JEEEEE! YOU WOMT BELLIEVE EHAT HAPPEND!" I yelled while speaking gibberish.

"GIRL YES I KNOW WE SAW BTS CLOSE UP WITH OUR OWN TWO EYES I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT!" She squealed but then I ripped my hoodie off and she stood with a shocked face.

"WHAT THE FUCK SO YOUNG?! YOU FOUND YOUR SOULMATE?!" She screamed and we ran inside the cafe.

"NO I DIDNT FIND THEM I SAW THIS EARLIER WHEN I WAS CHANGING MY CLOTHES BUT I DONT KNOW WHO IT IS!" I stopped hyperventilating and started pacing back and forth.