| Joy's Soulmate? |

"I'm so bored-" So Young groaned and rolled around on the bean bag.

It was late in the afternoon, the cafe already closed. 

"Jungkook sing something we are dying here-" Min Jee sipped on her banana milk on a different bean bag, stroking a cats head.

"I'm so bored and there's nothing to do~" Jungkook sarcastically sung out his sentences.

"I want banana milk and ice cream but I have to go on a diet for our comeback~"

They all sighed, not knowing what to do. They couldn't go anywhere since Jungkook would he spotted and the Internet Cafe was still opened to the public and full of armys.

Before Jungkook could keep mumbling his sentences as a song the back door opened and in tumbled a excited Joy.

"Hey ladies and the famous maknae~" Joy pranced in with a huge smile.

"You look extremely happy~" Min teased and Joy quickly nodded her head.

She cleared her throat and stood in the middle of everyone.

"I have an announcement~!"

All eyes were on her and then she pulled up her sweater sleeve.

So Young and Min Jee gasped and quickly ran to congratulate their friend.

"Oh my gosh that's amazing! Who's your soulmate?"

Joy beamed in happiness and she pulled her sleeve back down, masking the Purple Heart again.

"Her name is Yuna!"

Su and Min squealed and sat Joy down on a bean bag so she could talk.

Jungkook watched them with a smile, calmly petting cuddles on the head.

"She's from Japan and she came to study here! She speaks really good Korean though and she's adorable!" Joy giggled and Min giggled after.

"How did you find out you bonded?"

"Well..."

She looked towards Jungkook to see him watching them.

"I may or may not have been looking for a new BTS poster at a store and when I found the one I wanted I ran into her before I could get it. Next thing you know both of our hearts turned purple and we both immediately knew!"

The girls snickered behind the counter and Jungkook held an amused grin.

"So we have another possible army on our hands.. oh boy I can't wait till she finds out.." So Young giggled and walked back over to her beanbag next to Jungkook.

"Wow I didn't know we were that popular, every other person knows about us!"

"Well duh you guys have been so successful! Everyone knows who you are-"

He chuckled and then got a text, he pulled out his phone and sighed.

"Hyung says I have to come back to the dorms already, wanna just come with me?"

I nodded and stood up.

"Aww are you guys leaving?" Joy and Min watched as we stood up.

"Yeah Namjoon hyung wants me to be back before it gets completely dark, I swear he is like my father.." He pouted and the girls chuckled.

"Be careful! Cya tomorrow~" Min Jee waved.

"Oh and Yuna is coming to the cafe tomorrow around noon so you can meet her!" Joy smiled and waved at them both.