| Love |

"How dare you steal my chip.. Prepare to die!" So Young hopped over the pile of snacks and fell into his lap.

Before she could do anything Jungkook tickled her stomach, making her laugh.

"Y-yah!"

He smirked and hugged her waist, trapping her.

"You're a weakling~" He giggled as she tried to escape.

She made a 'pff' noise and then a phone went off.

She moved out of Jungkooks lap and leaned beside him, looking at her phone.

She glared at Jungkook before turning her phone so he couldn't see, going onto her fan account on Twitter.

She scrolled and realized there were several pictures of her and Jungkook.

She looked over at Jungkook focused on his game.

Her eyes scanned through the tweets and she read many of them.

I don't know who this girl is but she kinda looks cute next to Jungkook~

I know I shouldn't ship BTS with random girls or staff members but Jungkook and that makeup Noona would look cute together~!

Who's that girl? She's very pretty, I wonder if she is Jungkooks makeup artist~

She poked Jungkooks arm and he looked at her.

She handed her phone to him and he curiously looked at the tweets.

"There's lots of army's wondering who I am and saying we would look cute together."

He hummed and a grin appeared on his face.

"Of course we look good together~"

So Young tsked and jokingly poked his arm, causing his grin to become wider.

"I wonder what would happen if we came out as soulmates, it looks like a lot of army's would be somewhat supportive and any who wouldn't support us aren't real armys~"

She nodded and leaned her side on Jungkook's again while he picked the controller back up, So Young ready to watch him play again.

T i m e s k i p~

"So how many times have you and Jungkook kissed~?"

"Yah!" I slapped Mimi's arm as she silently giggled.

"Dont say it too loud we are in public-!"

Min Jee and Sun Hi snickered on the other end of the table.

"Don't ignore my question~" The girl shot me a pout and I sighed.

"Enough times-" I quickly mumbled my answer and she giggled.

"You and him are always together now~ We should hang out more often you know?" Sun Hi smiled as she sipped her drink.

I nodded and smiled,

"Jungkook is attached at my hip.."

I heard a chuckle and smiled,

"We should hang out more often~ You guys should come to my place next weekend for another movie night! We can watch bon voyage or anime!"

The girls excitedly smiled and bounced in their seats.

"Deal!"

I giggled and the waiter walked up to us with our food.

"Here you ladies go~"

"Thank you~"

He smiled and walked away as we began grabbing our ramen.