| Back Hugs |

"So Young can you take care of the next couple of orders? I'm gonna clean the cat boxes!"

I nodded quickly and went behind the counter to wash my hands and get ready.

A few customers ordered some lattes and donuts so I started making the drinks.

I was anxious but excited since after work I was supposed to go to the dorms, if we could get there safely.

I handed the drinks to the people and walked back up to the cash register. The only people in the cafe right now were elderly couples or reserved adults wanting peace and quiet.

I saw cuddles walk up and plop down on the counter, I giggled and booped his nose.

I started humming the melody of Pied Piper while stroking cuddles.

He suddenly started meowing and I looked at him questioning why he was suddenly being loud.

"I'd like to order one soulmate to go please."

I jumped at the deep voice and shot my head towards the smirking bunny.

"What did I tell you about coming here when there are people!" I whispered while flicking his head.

He made an 'ow' noise and rubbed his head shooting me a grumpy look.

"I only wanted to see you working that's all.." He looked at me and pulled his mask up.

"There is that better?"

I rolled my eyes and went to the refrigerator under the counter, I came back up and threw a banana milk at the impatient child and he grinned at me.

He casually walked behind the counter and sipped his banana milk.

I hummed angrily and pulled his hand down, making him fall behind the counter.

Then the tables turned and he gripped my hand tighter and pulled me down with him.

He grabbed my other hand before I hit the ground and made me fall on him just so he could hug me.

"What was that for you brat?!" I whispered while staring into his soul.

All he could do was quietly giggle while setting down his banana milk.

"I just wanted to hug youu~"

"Well you could have hugged me like a normal human now you just made it even more suspicious!"

After he smiled at me again I couldn't stay mad at him.

"Ugh fine whatever you win this time only because I like your smile.." I mumbled to myself while he pulled me closer to him. I landed in his lap while he sat with his legs crossed.

He flipped me around so he could back hug me, holding onto my waist while resting his head on mine.

"Did you just indirectly call me cute?"

I turned around and flicked his forehead again.

"Ow! It was only a question.." He pouted with a small grin on his face.