| Teasers |

It was quiet, nothing else besides the sound of Best Of Me playing.

I kicked my chair around so I could clean under my desk, then neatly putting it back.

My studio apartment was a mess so I decided to stay up a bit later and clean some of it.

My ringtone was heard and I put the vacuum down.

I opened my phone and stared at the notification.

A feeling of shock pierced through me, my body instantly turning cold. My heart picked up its pace and my palms got sweaty.

I quickly clicked on the link and what I saw before my eyes was beautiful.

"HALSEY?!"

"HOLY SHIT TAEHYUNGS HAIR AND JUNGKOOKS VOCALS WHAT THE HELL-"

"OH MY GOD JIMINS HAIR-"

"THEY ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL WHAT THE- I FEEL ATTACKED-"

Random sentences released from my mouth as I was in shock, replaying it over and over.

After a few minutes my phone rang.

"CAFE. NOW." Min Jee hung up and I quickly grabbed my hoodie and put my hair in a messy bun.

.

.

.

"ITS SO PRETTYY!" Min Jee cried on a bean bag, while I walked back and forth.

"TAE HAD BLUE HAIR IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS OH MY GOD I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT IM GONNA CRY!" I yelled before plopping down onto a different bean bag.

The cats watched us like we were crazy, eyeing our every move wondering why we were there so late.

"And they were working with Halsey and never told us?!"

"I'm gonna kick Jungkook's ass!"

Min Jee wiped her face and grabbed a donut, munching on it back in the bean bag.

"That trailer completely destroyed me they all look like gods." I whined as I grabbed a banana milk.

"I didn't know their music could get better and better, they never fail to amaze me I mean come on that trailer was amazing!"

"I can't believe we have to wait a couple weeks until the actual song drops, but I already know it's gonna be a bop!" I spoke excitedly, not being tired at all.

"I don't wanna go home so wanna raid the kitchen and watch a Kdrama?"

"That sounds like a great idea, I need to distract myself before I end up crying all night over the trailer."

Min Jee laughed and we pulled our bean bags towards the corner with the karaoke machine, turning the tv on and going to Netflix.

"Let's watch Strong Girl Do Bong Soon~" I cheered as she clicked on it.

"I'll go get some snacks!" I said while getting up and walking to the kitchen.