| You |

T i m e s k i p ~
3 w e e k s l a t e r

The days were going by fast but every moment of BTS's break consisted of Jungkook staying at my place and us playing games or cuddling.

He has become a clingy baby but I don't mind because I love his Cuddles.

I fell out of my daydream as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

He pulled me over so I was facing him, I put my phone down and stared into his eyes.

"Yes?"

"I'm bored~"

"You say that every time I ignore you to check Twitter you baby."

He 'tsked' at me and held onto my waist while burying his head into my neck.

"Why are you looking at pictures of me being posted online when I'm literally next to you waiting to give you my undying attention~"

I could feel my face heat up as he found my secret.

"Well all the beauty has to be appreciated so leave me alone so I can continue to look at your beautiful pictures!"

I felt his breath on my neck as he began placing little kisses.

"Fine I'll leave you alone but in return I get to cuddle you all I want."

"Deal."

A small smile was brought to my face as he held me close, me being trapped in his embrace gave me a feeling of comfort and safety.

I continued to lazily scroll on Twitter, shamelessly watching fancams and videos/pictures of Jungkook as he stayed attached to me like a koala.

I felt his lips move on my neck again, leaving longer pecks and kisses, almost as if he was trying to tease me.

A small blush quickly spread on my face as continued kissing my neck, one hand slowing moving off of my waist and making its way towards my neck.

He just wanted attention, I tried staying calm as I sighed.

"Why do you have to make me suffer like this?"

I could feel his deep chuckle as he slowly moved up to my jaw, cheek, and then making eye contact with me.

In a split second his lips were on mine, his other hand made it's way to my cheek as he desperately kissed my lips.

Needy much?

A sigh escaped our lips as we tried breathing in between the kiss.

I leaned against the wall as he slowly inched closer to me, not daring to break the kiss.

My hands made their way into his soft hair.

"You're so needy.."

I mumbled in between the kiss but then he removed his lips from mine, a smirk placed on his face.

"But you love it."

T i m e s k i p ~

"It's not fair that you can go out there but I have to stay in here!" Jungkook pouted on the couch as a certain cat cuddled in his lap.

"Have you forgotten you are the Golden Maknae of BTS Jeon Jungkook?"

He pouted again and rubbed Cuddles head, his quiet purr could be heard.

"I wish army's would just act like I'm a normal human but of course they would be excited to see me.. At least you don't act like a fan girl when we are around each other."