| Fangirl Mode: Activated |

Most Adorable Bun🥺: so youngg

Me: 😳

Most Adorable Bun🥺: are you shy because of what happened in the cafe? 🥴

Me: n-no..

Most Adorable Bun🥺: did you just stutter in text-?

Me: yes, yes I did now leave me alone I'm shy right now 👉👈

Most Adorable Bun🥺: but I have to ask you something important 🥺👉👈

Me: like what 🥺

Most Adorable Bun🥺: i wanna ask if you wanna go somewhere with me after work 👉👈

Me: 😳 like a date?

Most Adorable Bun🥺: Mayhaps 😳

Me: of course I would 🥺🥺

Most Adorable Bun🥺: o-okay ill pick you up later at your apartment, wear something comfortable 🥺💜

Me: you stuttered in text ☺️

Me: and okay I will 💜

I set my phone down and internally screamed. After a few minutes of being on the peak of happiness the realization hit me.

Holy shit I have a date with Jungkook- I HAVE A DATE WITH JUNGKOOK-

"Girl I know you kissed Jungkook but it looks like you've seen a ghost-"

I felt a pat on my back after she whispered to me and I turned towards Min Jee, grabbing her arms.

"MIN JEE YOU NEED TO HELP ME-"

"W-what?"

I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the back room, earning a weird stare from the cats.

"MIN JEE I HAVE A DATE WITH JUNGKOOK TONIGHT AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR-"

"WHAT THE FUCK-"

Min Jee started running around, a bright smile on her face.

"WE ARE GETTING OFF WORK EARLY YOU NEED A GLOW UP IF YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE WITH JEON JUNGKOOK-"

"GEE THANKS-" I playfully replied and she smiled at me, pushing her glasses up and putting on her work face.

"Let's get this done and then run home! I have a perfect idea and it's totally Jungkook's taste!" She winked at me and we went back outside, acting like nothing happened.

Min Jee went back to taking orders and making drinks while I put on a BTS playlist to jam out to while cleaning the tables and sweeping the floor.

I walked past a table and felt a tap on my shoulder.

A girl who looked younger then me shyly looked at me and I tilted my head, waiting for her to speak.

"C-can you put on It Like It pt1 and pt2' I r-really like those songs.."

"Omg of course you have taste~" I smiled at the girl and she shyly smiled back at me.

I went to the back room and put the songs on the queue for next.

Grabbing the broom, I went back out to finish sweeping under the tables.

Go Go finished and on came the oldies but goodies.