| Cuddles |

An entire week has passed, but the soulmate thing has been going well. So Young and Jungkook have been getting along better and have had many game nights in the few days they have been soulmates.

Jungkook feels like a normal person around her and her friends and he digs every second of it. They of course still know him as the worldwide golden maknae Jungkook but all idol things aside, he is still a great person so hang out with in the girls opinions.

So Young and Min have taught Mimi and Sun Hi a lot more about BTS while also first hand getting to see some things go down in action. By that, I mean whenever Jin and the other young ones would pick Jungkook up, or if they just decided to come and join them for late night games in the cafe.

They haven't met all of BTS yet, but by Jungkook and So Young's recent plans, they aren't that far away from that stage.

It was the night before Jungkook would try to sneak So Young into the dorms. They were both nervous but Jungkook was more excited then anything.

"We can finally play the games I have been talking about on my Xbox!" He smirked and looked at So Young while she was cleaning a few tables.

She chuckled and looked back at him.

"Whatever it is I bet I will still win, you are a big cheater! Don't you forget those times where you used yourself as a distraction to win!" She scoffed jokingly and walked to a table closer to him.

"Using myself as a distraction to win is the easiest thing in the world~ you get all blushy so quickly~" He snickered under his breath while stroking a cat in his lap.

"Yah! Don't tease me you brat!"

"Aww what happened to me being your bias that you love and adore?~" He spoke in pout and So Young's face became dusted in pink.

"You are so mean to me,," So Young pouted and sighed.

"It's so easy to win a argument because I know all your weaknesses~" Jungkook smiled and poked his own cheek.

So Young watched as he tried acting cute, she immediately turned away with a face full of red.

He chuckled quietly while stroking the same cat.

"You are so mea- wait whY IS CUDDLES IN YOUR LAP?! NOW MY FAITHFUL COMPANION IS ALSO AGAINST ME!" She fake cried and ran to take cuddles back for herself.

a/n: cuddles is the name of the cat who comforted So Young in the early chapters and the one she was closely connected to, just if anyone was confused uwu)

Jungkook whined and tried turning his body on the beanbag, but his legs being crossed did no justice.

"I like this cat~ and it looks like it likes me back~"

Jungkook held the cat up and looked at it with a adorable bunny smile.

"Hello Sir Cuddles, care to be my new soulmate? You will get endless cuddles and a free pass to hold my hand~ Whaddya say?"

So Young covered her mouth while trying not to fangirl at the adorable sight in front of her.

She went and sat down in the bean bag next to Jungkook.

"Wow fine Cuddles I see how it is." So Young sulked while wiping a fake tear.

Jungkook let out a laugh and pulled So Young's bean bag closer to his, she was confused at first and her face became lightly dusted with pink but then she let out a big fat UwU when Jungkook placed the cat inbetween both their beanbags, where he snuggled between them and laid down.