| Extra ~ Future |

time skip- 3 years
__________________

"Why in the world is a cat following her-"

I heard people mumbling while footsteps approached me.

"What can I say? He loves the outdoors~"

I turned around and saw Min Jee happily walking towards me with a fluffy Cuddles following shortly behind.

A smile formed on my face as she ran towards me, squishing me into a bear hug.

Cuddles followed behind and sat down on the blanket, having a staring contest with a bird not too far away. He probably followed her out of the cafe since he went to visit the other cats.

"You're finally back! How did it go?"

A smiled beamed on her face as she spoke.

"It was amazing! I learned a lot of new techniques and recipes, but it was a lot different without you around." She sheepishly smiled and pulled me into another side hug.

Min Jee was noticed by famous bakers a while back, she got the opportunity to go to Paris for 6 months for an exchange student program at a well known Culinary Arts College. She of course accepted it and returned to Korea yesterday.

The Han River sparkled under the bright sunshine while the grass swayed to the wind.

Cuddles curiously swatted towards a blade of grass as it swayed side to side.

Chuckles escaped our mouths as we watched the cat.

"Min Jee!!"

She was immedietly picked off of the ground and pulled into the embrace of two girls.

"Welcome home!" Their words were in sync as they hugged her.

After a few seconds they slowly fell to the floor.

Young Mi wiped her cheek as a single tear slipped out. Sun Hi giggled and patted her shoulder.

"It was weird without you, do you know how hard it was keeping the cafe in one piece without the owner?!"

Chuckles escaped our mouths while I opened a bag of chips.

"So how was it? Did you meet any cute boys?" Sun Hi smirked and wiggled her eyebrows as Min Jee scoffed.

"Pfft no, luck hasn't been on my side lately because there's no sight of a soulmate either, and I'm already almost 25." She sighed with a small smile while the rest of us frowned at her actions.

"Don't worry I bet you will find your soulmate sooner then you think, don't give up yet!" Young Mi giggled while making a fist.

Min smiled again and popped a chip in her mouth.

"How about you guys? How has it been the last few months?"

Young Mi groaned and rolled onto her side.

"There's only a few more months in hell then I can finally leave that dirty place!"

I giggled and grabbed a chip from the bag.

A smile crept to my face while listening to them talk about how its been.

A shiver suddenly went through my body while I spotted a person in the distance.

My eyes slowly peered over to the person and I realized they were covered from head to toe in black. It looked like they were hiding behind a tree so I couldn't see them properly.

Could it be a crazy fan who wants Jungkooks autograph? Or a stalker?..

As I went to take another chip from the bag I felt a presence behind me.