| News |

So Young patiently waited while scrolling on twitter.

She smiled at the several tweets about BTS's performance.

After Stigma finished Home came on.

She hummed along, loving the song.

A door was heard unlocking and she gasped, quickly getting up and running to the door.

She smiled when she saw her soulmate at the door, a bunny smile present.

She ran and smashed her body with his, hugging him like there was no tomorrow.

"I can't even describe in words how proud I am.."

He chuckled above her and removed his mask, revealing his whole face.

She looked up at him and he didn't waste a second before connecting his lips with hers.

He pushed himself closer to her if that was even possible, holding her cheek as he devoured her lips.

Her hands naturally landed in his hair, playing with the ends which made him smile into the kiss.

He let out a giggle before leaving hundreds of little pecks all over her face.

"I missed you~"

"It was only 3 days but I think I missed you more~"

He giggled and walked over to the bed, pushing So Young along with him.

He fell onto the bed and hovered above her.

She was trapped under him but not complaining at all.

He leaned his forehead down on hers, leaving a sweet peck on her lips.

He fell onto his side, clinging onto So Young as he nuzzled his head on her neck, leaving endless pecks and kisses.

She giggled and turned on her side so she could tangle her fingers in his soft hair, playing with the ends.

He absolutely loved when she played with his hair.

After being soulmates and bonding with her for months he really grew attached to her, yes he is clingy and cuddly all the time but he can't help it.

Theres a feeling in his heart when he is around her, he becomes all warm and fuzzy inside, like his heart is smiling.

"I have to go meet my hyungs at the dorms but you are coming with me." He sat up, pulling her with him.

She smiled and got up.

The whole walk there consisted of So Young being back hugged while Jungkook nuzzled his face into her neck, burying it as deep as possible, leaving small kisses in different spots.

Their hoodies kept them warm and hidden from the outside world, it was just the two of them and their affection for each other.

T i m e s k i p~

Tears brimmed my eyes as I looked at the rest of my life.

"I don't wanna sound like a baby but you meanies made me sob what the heck I didn't expect the album to be that good-"

I sulked, a visible pout on my face while I looked at the floor.

Chuckles were heard from in front of me.

"Your army is showing So Young~" Tae teased me and I shot a playful glare at him.

The rest of the guys chuckled and smiled towards me.

"I'm glad you liked it, thanks for supporting us~" Namjoon smiled, his dimples being exposed.

"Don't worry I'll support you until the end, I'm in this bangtan sonyeondan shit for life man." I sighed and listened to their unique laughs.